Preview Round 17 Changes and pre-match discussion vs. Geelong @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Excited to see Xerri again but dropping Goldstein lowers our odds of getting a late first round/early second pick for him in the trade window.
Lol no one will be giving up anything or having Goldy on their list next year

Bloke will be 36 next year he is finished. The question is now which round does he want his farewell game

Does he do a joint farewell with Ziebell or we split their farewell games

Bloke will be 36 next year he is finished. The question is now which round does he want his farewell game

Job lot last round 👍

Given Scott is now one of our best performing players, does this invalidate all your other football opinions?

Definitely should be kept on in a mentoring/coaching role from the VFL.
Yeh, I think he should be kept on as a mentor/ break glass in case of emergency type player next season.

If you’ve got any sort of hope after 13 straight loses then you’re a bloody meth head.
I Hope Someone GIF

Cats at home is not the kind of game you would have any expectations to win right now, last time we played it was a 19 goal belting

Pressure on for 4 quarters, that is what I would like to see. This game means a lot to the cats at this stage, so they will be certainly up for it, I doubt we will catch them sleeping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am getting concerned about GD Thread starters. The usual jinxers have contributed to the team's run of losses and they need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Don’t be

BF has been around since wat 2002?

Not one single GD Thread has brought us a Flag

It’s like this mythical Spirit of the Game in England atm

Fake

Cats can GAGF this is not a thing otherwise we’d have the most consecutive games played by heritage or ethnicity or even religion, how about hair colour? In five seasons- “Today we have Blake Drury Playing his 98th consecutive game, the first rangar in the history of the game to play this many consecutive matches. An historic moment for the NMFC, the AFL and red heads everywhere!” 🙄

Cats can GAGF this is not a thing otherwise we’d have the most consecutive games played by heritage or ethnicity or even religion, how about hair colour? In five seasons- “Today we have Blake Drury Playing his 98th consecutive game, the first rangar in the history of the game to play this many consecutive matches. An historic moment for the NMFC, the AFL and red heads everywhere!” 🙄

Geez another week of this s**t in commentary; I watched last Friday’s game as a neutral and Severn carried on like to the point where I turned it down.

At least it gives Kelli or Dwayne something to rabbit on about

Its just clubland, putting out some respect for a hard working player who has given them a lot - I don't think its about giving out participation awards. I look at Tuohy for Geelong as the same way I look at Spud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back