Preview Rd 18 Changes and pre-match discussion vs Hawks @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opted in for the level 2 upgrade for 6 memberships under my kanga app. Club called me back and said all done.

Just checked it and they only enabled my personal membership level 2 upgrade not the whole family.

Membership number rings out. Do I have any options besides accepting another balls up, having a grand old sook before the game even starts and sitting level 3?

I opted in for the level 2 upgrade for 6 memberships under my kanga app. Club called me back and said all done.

Just checked it and they only enabled my personal membership level 2 upgrade not the whole family.

Membership number rings out. Do I have any options besides accepting another balls up, having a grand old sook before the game even starts and sitting level 3?
DM the club socials, someone will be monitoring it, or even a public post will get attention.

Or get to the ground a little earlier and hit up the membership tent to help out. They usually can issue tickets from there directly.

Hope it works out.

I was at the players trivia night on Wednesday and whilst the players I spoke to were very personable and all talked up the club and how great they’re feeling as a group, I also think they have been treated with kid gloves and been allowed to keep the rose coloured glasses on. In a way I guess this makes sense from a man management point of view because they have had to deal with a lot of upheaval re coaching changes and the hawthorn saga, JHF, being wooden spooners etc without a reality session to introduce them to the real world and the expectations contained there in. Goldy was under no illusions about his future in the AFL (0) and I suspect the rest of the mature guys have had the difficult conversation but the young guys are in for a shock at the end of this season and during the preseason. Some will get found out but it will augur well for the future starting next season. To quote Todd “the real rebuild is starting at the end of this season.” End quote. And no this was not a confidential chat.
thanks

DM the club socials, someone will be monitoring it, or even a public post will get attention.

Or get to the ground a little earlier and hit up the membership tent to help out. They usually can issue tickets from there directly.

Hope it works out.
Thanks. DM club socials? Public post? Are you referring to Facebook? Club app?

Goldy was under no illusions about his future in the AFL (0) and I suspect the rest of the mature guys have had the difficult conversation but the young guys are in for a shock at the end of this season and during the preseason. Some will get found out but it will augur well for the future starting next season. To quote Todd “the real rebuild is starting at the end of this season.” End quote. And no this was not a confidential chat.
Maybe the real rebuild was the friends we made along the way

Just been around at my father in law's place. I will drop into the membership tent tomorrow to see if we can fix up a small issue, otherwise we do it during the week. But while I was there he got out his box of North Melbourne membership cards. He has a fair collection...
IMG_20230715_141443.jpg
Admittedly, we were AFL member for several years so there are double ups with both AFL and club member cards in the box, but he reckons it's 64 years straight for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Membership tents still up before the game?

The club see Goater as a defender at this stage, which I personally think is not his best role. I think he’s a natural winger and that we are wasting him in defence because we need the leg speed.
That's fine this early in his development, needs to build fitness most likely to become a full time wing.

Thanks. DM club socials? Public post? Are you referring to Facebook? Club app?
I was thinking DM to Twitter and just checked and sorry but the club has it turned off. Sonja is open to DMs! She has replied to other people I know who had genuine questions. Could try a public post on Twitter or Facebook.

Not sure on the club app. Don't think there is anything there for comms.

Another ticketing question. I’ve booked myself a seat in the AFL members - today my son asked if he could come along with me. I’m happy to scan in at the gate with my seat ticket and his AFL membership barcode and for us to wander up to general admission if he wants to come - any reason that wouldn’t work?

I’ve got the same upgrade for 3
The membership guy I spoke to on the phone said to see the members tent out on the concourse if I had any issues with the tickets

I was thinking DM to Twitter and just checked and sorry but the club has it turned off. Sonja is open to DMs! She has replied to other people I know who had genuine questions. Could try a public post on Twitter or Facebook.

Not sure on the club app. Don't think there is anything there for comms.
Thanks again.

My fault for checking today rather than two weeks ago after the club call.

Still going. Go roos!

Another ticketing question. I’ve booked myself a seat in the AFL members - today my son asked if he could come along with me. I’m happy to scan in at the gate with my seat ticket and his AFL membership barcode and for us to wander up to general admission if he wants to come - any reason that wouldn’t work?
Getting in on the AFL Membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back