Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Cunners stepho wardlaw all out. Surprised they mention Archer I thought he got concussion.

Cupboard very bare to choose for ins. Phillips greenwood powell lazzaro Howe spicer Bergman all possible.

Agree, but you just know Howe and Lazarro are both gunna be in the mix :huh:
I think this is the most depressing finish to a season we've ever had
19 in a row

Next week in Tas is probably our best chance of winning a game since forever. I know he's retired, but he's still a listed player and can clearly still play at a decent level. Why wouldn't we pick Cunners given our injuries? A good - the last - opportunity for our Tassie supporters to farewell him.

Wardlaw is a concern, Missed the first part of the year with hammie issues, now missing the last part of the year with the same. I really hope that number 6 isn't cursed and he doesn't become Garner 2.0
Can recommend the Wardlaw thread for better information on this.

Next week in Tas is probably our best chance of winning a game since forever. I know he's retired, but he's still a listed player and can clearly still play at a decent level. Why wouldn't we pick Cunners given our injuries? A good - the last - opportunity for our Tassie supporters to farewell him.
Would be ludicrous after last week, no chance of happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play the G so few times these days

It’s important that we attend to remind ourselves how to get to our seats for the 2025, 26,27,28,29,30,31 Finals series and the best boundary position to get a selfie with Capt Sheezel after the game on GF day.

How could anyone thumbs down this?

Enjoy the misery

cat love GIF

Would be ludicrous after last week, no chance of happening.
You're probably right. what they should have done was said Ben will play the last 3 games;
our last home game at Marvel (for members to see him off)
our last game at the MCG (for any Melbourne based fans to see him off, and not just Kangas fans. Plus Cunners v Dusty would have been good, The Final Fend Off)
our last game in Hobart (for anyone in Tas to see him off)

He's probably already back at the farm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back