Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Time to break this losing streak and reverse back to the days of our Go Deez winning streak.

happy video game GIF by Robert E Blackmon

So many areas of the ground to improve upon, it’s overwhelming, but let’s start with the intensity we saw in Round 1 and 2.

4D5CF6E6-ECA0-4C2E-8E66-3C77377EAF12.jpeg

North by 5

dancing all night wtf GIF by Sherchle

Godees are just going - don’t kick it down the line to
May/lever and umps call Oliver’s throws
Time for a classic cunners contested master class.
Stop frisky/ Pickett and we have them covered
Goldy to control the taps and sheez to kick 4 from half/back

I'm just trying to think of the optimistic angle for how we're going to win... give me a minute, I'll think of something.

Time to break this losing streak and reverse back to the days of our Go Deez winning streak.

happy video game GIF by Robert E Blackmon

So many areas of the ground to improve upon, it’s overwhelming, but let’s start with the intensity we saw in Round 1 and 2.

View attachment 1673077

North by 5

dancing all night wtf GIF by Sherchle
with all due respect to cunners and the last 18 months he has endured i cannot recall a more underwhelming bench...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with all due respect to cunners and the last 18 months he has endured i cannot recall a more underwhelming bench...
And the 4 Dees named on the bench would walk into our top 8 players comfortably!

The fact they have named van Rooyen, Schache and McVee as their 3 forwards just shows the level of (dis)respect they are showing us.

Just play less s**t than the last few weeks and we might have a chance of not losing by more than 10 goals.

Yep, that’s where I’m at.

Go Roos!

I think we will be competitive early before it ends up being 40 - 50 points.

Kind of needs to happen (again) then we will make decisions on various players and get the rebuild back on track.

Just play less s**t than the last few weeks and we might have a chance of not losing by more than 10 goals.

Yep, that’s where I’m at.

Go Roos!

Yes; very difficult GD OP to create

Nothing at 7am which indicates the drop off in enthusiasm around here

Depressing at Rd 7

Yes; very difficult GD OP to create

Nothing at 7am which indicates the drop off in enthusiasm around here

Depressing at Rd 7
Yep. Enthusiasm will no doubt start to pick up again when we start blooding the younguns. After clarkos comments this week hopefully the dads army experiment has almost run its course

Just want to be in the game at half time and possibly asking for a bit too much… 3QT. I think that would be enough to have us fans walk away happy with the effort. Maximum effort, a clear structure and we can live with the results if ultimately there talent overcomes our lack of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back