Game Day Practice Game 2024 - Roos v Saints - Moorabin- 2pm ish

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong start with “no defence” b8t wtf is the both-sidesing here?

It came as St Kilda coach Ross Lyon said 30-year-old Webster was “devastated” by the bump after meeting him for coffee on Monday morning.

He said there was “no defence” for the hit.

“He’s really concerned for Jy. Very remorseful but it was a split second action. It’s very difficult. It’s just a very difficult situation. Really concerned for both lads, in particular Jy because it was a very heavy physical contact. Jimmy’s remorseful,” he said.

So there is no defence... except for the "very difficult situation" Webster found himself in. Got it.

Where does LMAC honestly fit when he is fit?

It can't be at the expense of Sheezel, McKercher and Fisher. They are all dynamic runners out of half back.

Based on the last 2 weeks, it can't be at the expense of Goater, he's just so much more athletic and bigger. He can genuinely play tall and small and provide run himself. We are crazy if we don't try and pump 22 games into him.

The remainder of positions are made up with Biggy, Pink and Dawson.

The only way he gets back would be if injuries hit or we push Goater to the wing.

The defence probably does lack a hardened lockdown type, but I’m not sure McDonald is capable of providing that even.

Strong start with “no defence” but wtf is the both-sidesing here?

It came as St Kilda coach Ross Lyon said 30-year-old Webster was “devastated” by the bump after meeting him for coffee on Monday morning.

He said there was “no defence” for the hit.

“He’s really concerned for Jy. Very remorseful but it was a split second action. It’s very difficult. It’s just a very difficult situation. Really concerned for both lads, in particular Jy because it was a very heavy physical contact. Jimmy’s remorseful,” he said.

Utter bullshit. Split second? Bloke had 15-20 meters to assess and he went full knock the bloke out.

Deliberate dog act. Suspension for 8 weeks.

I still think Jimmy Webster is a **********

Just back from a week long ban given out by some underage dwarf chucker.
You are right Jimmy W is a ...................
I actually heard on good authority that Jimmy does it for bus money and then walks home. Each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back