Unofficial Preview Changes vs Melbourne Demons, MCG Sat 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Zurhaar (susp.), Scott (omit), Powell (omit), Howe (pls), Hall (omit)
In: Simpkin (if fit), Wardlaw (if ready), Bergman, Lazzaro, Goater

Hope Zurhaar doesn't get suspended but the way the MRO has gone this year it feels likely.

We're going to really struggle against Melbourne.

* me, can we just forfeit? This could genuinely be 100+. Play all the kids, anyone over 28 except Ziebell can be dropped. Scott, Powell, Phillips, Larkey can all also be dropped. Looks like we'll be running out there with about 5 players but at least they should all be AFL quality.

* me, can we just forfeit? This could genuinely be 100+. Play all the kids, anyone over 28 except Ziebell can be dropped. Scott, Powell, Phillips, Larkey can all also be dropped. Looks like we'll be running out there with about 5 players but at least they should all be AFL quality.
The whole team & Clarko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol who could possibly care. See the magoos today?, other than Wardlaw you’d be just swapping out s**t and replacing it with more s**t.

Wardlaw debut, don’t care who’s in/out at this point.
Luckily Simpkin back also
And shiels in from sub

Means we can get rid of the 2 plodders in Scott and howe

Out: Zurhaar (susp.), Scott (omit), Powell (omit), Howe (pls), Hall (omit)
In: Simpkin (if fit), Wardlaw (if ready), Bergman, Lazzaro, Goater

Hope Zurhaar doesn't get suspended but the way the MRO has gone this year it feels likely.

We're going to really struggle against Melbourne.
If Duncan was cleared for pretty much the same action that Logue did, queue the clowns if Zurhaar is suspended.

It doesnt fukcing matter. Drop Turner or Howe. Drop Corr or Taylor or Scott.

It doesnt bloody matter

The stench of the last fortnight isnt going away
IN: Greenwood Wardlaw Drury Simpkin
OUT: Turner Howe One of Corr or McKay and Larkey
Cant drop Scott and Taylor as no one in the VFL played well enough to displace them.

Pretty miserable stuff

This Tarryn Thomas fella looks a player. Seems a class bloke too. Reward his effort with a stint in the ones I think

Out: Turner, hall, Howe in Bergman Bonar, Simpkin.

McKay to full forward. If he is going to be a statue he a statue in our goal square so it frees up Larkey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back