Game Day Practice Game 2024 - Roos v Saints - Moorabin- 2pm ish

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched them in the VFL
Corr looked Rusty as hell & Lmac started on the bench & was running laps still in the 2nd qtr without getting on the ground .
Corr seems to need 6 or so matches to get himself going again. Not saying he wont play until round 6, just until that block is put in im not expecting much.
We should be asking a solid block from McDonald before elevating him, i just dont see him best 22 atm. Make sure his body is right and he's form up to it first.

Webster's meant to be a decent bloke off field. He'd probably be one of the last year of players who came through their development years being encouraged to make hits like the one today. It takes a lot of work to undo muscle memory and subconscious actions.

You just can't do it anymore with what we're learning about concussions. 5-6 minimum you'd think.

I really hope Jye's doing OK. It's horrible seeing players all stiff in the neck, catatonic like he was for a bit on the TV.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot this in my positives. I thought Larkey was ordinary today. Felt like he had little to no impact. Yet he kicked 3. You've got a real player when he has an impact on his worst days.
Of course, that would have been 4 if not for the reversal. And should have been 5 if he was given the obvious 50 metre penalty for the massive shove 10 minutes after he marked the ball 40 out and on the boundary.

St Kilda have some of the most disgusting supporters dead set. Had a skim of their board and wow - the bitterness and hatred is something to behold. Bunch of pretenders and/or sex offenders.
If you go to a St Kilda game, they have a level of deranged anger that's quite disturbing.

The quiet ones give off a strange sex predator vibe. 95% of the sex offender register would be St Kilda supporters I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I had a lot of s**t on today and was only able to check the scores now and again. I’ve only just got a chance to see that ******* scum s**t on Jy. I can’t get past it - how can anyone be that ******* stupid? It’s ******* war against those campaigners till the day I day afaic. Unforgivable.

Last edited:
I watched them in the VFL
Corr looked Rusty as hell & Lmac started on the bench & was running laps still in the 2nd qtr without getting on the ground .
I didn't stay at RSEA but mates of mine did and they said LMac looked "miles off of it". Doesn't look ready to play AFL.

How ******* braindead do you have to be, in this day and age, to post anything in that ilk? It's social media, where news of something happening in Iceland can reach New Zealand in seconds.

Family must really be up against it intelligence-wise
The gall to post that under your actual name is pretty shocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back