Werewolf A Game of Gumbies (Werewolf Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's time we all revealed our roles.

I'm a Villager.

I'm awfully suspicious of Golumless after yesterday's vote...

Feel free to be, however, it's a misplaced suspicion seeing i have the unused power to save someone, being the maester.

Feel free to be, however, it's a misplaced suspicion seeing i have the unused power to save someone, being the maester.

I'm going to wait for people to reveal their roles, or challenge those already named. Hence why I haven't voted yet.

I don't have a clue who to vote for but as it is 5 on 1. The village will have a few chances to lynch the final evil. Hopefully Hatchy1992 is the evil and we can win. I was a bit suspicious of him earlier in the game and I think it is best if we lynch him

Lynch me and it just allows for the remaining Stark to get closer to his objective. I bet he'll be reading the votes and laughing while he slips quietly into the night waiting for his next kill.

I think we can all agree that the remaining stark wouldn't reveal himself to the village so someone revealing who they are wouldn't necessarily be the truth.

I have a number of suspicions for the final Stark at this point in time. But Brahj was very quick to accuse villagers of being a Stark yesterday so I can deduce from that, that he's trying to take the spotlight off himself.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch me and it just allows for the remaining Stark to get closer to his objective. I bet he'll be reading the votes and laughing while he slips quietly into the night waiting for his next kill.

I think we can all agree that the remaining stark wouldn't reveal himself to the village so someone revealing who they are wouldn't necessarily be the truth.

I have a number of suspicions for the final Stark at this point in time. But Brahj was very quick to accuse villagers of being a Stark yesterday so I can deduce from that, that he's trying to take the spotlight off himself.

So what you're really saying is, you're a Stark. You haven't challenged any of the roles mentioned and then claimed the person/s who I accused of being a Stark; Ashton Agar and Danoz, who turned out to be Wolves, were actually Villagers. Sure, I suspected Golumless as well, but we've all had misplaced suspicion at some point.

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die." ...You lose, Hatchy.

Last edited:
Rickon waited and waited. But his family would not return.

The sound of the mob grew louder and louder. Shaggy Dog ran of to attack them and attacked croweater 41. But the Maester Golumless saved him
He heard his wolf snarling but then a whimper and no more.

The mob came in and Hatchy1992 died

Hatchy1992 (Rickon) - Lynched by Village

Gumbies eliminated

Last edited:
* yeah, the Village smashed that game...

GameOfThronesMEME-2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back