A.j leaving?

Remove this Banner Ad

Came across this on Twitter yesterday - what I got from it was that people think it's because of CM Punk asking her to. I don't think he's the type of dude to do it, however she's probably the type of chick to do what she's asked.

Hope she doesn't leave because the current division is awful.

The bum pain about Punk leaving continues ... worse than a woman with a grudge, honestly.

Somehow I forgot the original term is censored. Somehow. For some reason.

To be fair, I can't stand punk, never have liked him. Don't like his gimmick, or his wrestling style.

I wasn't watching week in week out when he was at the top though.

To be fair, I can't stand punk, never have liked him. Don't like his gimmick, or his wrestling style.

I wasn't watching week in week out when he was at the top though.
Fair enough. Even I faded in and out during that time. Was too busy watching Community on repeat. :fail:

http://wrestlingnews.co/rumor-killer-on-aj-lees-future-with-wwe/
On Sunday’s Wrestling Observer live radio show, Bryan Alvarez noted that there were rumors going around in WWE that AJ Lee would be leaving the company soon. Dave Meltzer was able to get more information and confirmed in the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter that she is not leaving the company. These rumors have popped up a couple of times in recent months includingJim Ross mentioning them on his podcast back in August when he said that he believed that she would be distancing herself from WWE soon. The first time the rumors came up was when she took some time off earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope not. She's one of the few interesting ones.

port adelaide 4 life. it's not a choice it's a disability

Remove this Banner Ad

Back