A-League A-League Men Round 13 - Unexpected Match Of The Round

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unashamedly stolen.

326313079_2130399993836103_4759281860842062862_n.jpg

I don't get it I've never had issues on P+ but I hear so many saying they can't watch games. P+ works great for me.

I watched the first half. Went and had a shower at half-time. Came back and couldn't open the stream for the 2nd half. A lot of people are saying they couldn't get it open either.

I watched the first half. Went and had a shower at half-time. Came back and couldn't open the stream for the 2nd half. A lot of people are saying they couldn't get it open either.

Yeah sorry don't mean to discredit you or anyone else, I just mean I'm surprised that I've never had any issues when I always hear about other people's issues.

I flicked over to another station at half time too then couldn't get back in. Didn't miss out on much by the look of it.. Still not good enough!

I flicked over to another station at half time too then couldn't get back in. Didn't miss out on much by the look of it.. Still not good enough!
My lived experience when I tried to start the stream after getting home from dinner 😡

Still no apology or reason from Paramount Plus or Danny "selling Grand Finals" Townsend. I've just about had enough of these morons treating us like the fans don't matter.

Disgrace!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yikes. People seem confident that he has another job lined up already.

Makes sense it would be the Smurfs after another poor performance from them (didn't watch the game alas, but for a club of their stature, Corica's tenure is probably untenable now)

Makes sense it would be the Smurfs after another poor performance from them (didn't watch the game alas, but for a club of their stature, Corica's tenure is probably untenable now)
A League trying anything to create rivalries

The Bulls – who Yorke led to Australia Cup glory before the start of the A-League season - released a statement on Saturday night confirming a contact termination agreement had been reached to allow Yorke to “pursue other opportunities”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back