A-League A-League Men Round 18 - The Inaugural Pride Cup

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals galore in both games. WU up 2-1 at Newcastle.

City up 3-1 and it looks like there will be plenty more in the 2nd half. Other than conceding 3, Sydney haven't been that bad šŸ˜‚

Even if we go 5-1 up, I still won't feel safe lol

Maybe for Victory but City and United have never filled it. City have all the ingredients to be big but it's just never happened unfortunately.

This is the elite competition in the country and Melbourne City should play at the best stadium on the best surface that they can, not some pothole riddled shoebox because it's more aesthetically pleasing to opposition supporters to see fewer empty seats.

Death taxes and Kurt Ams missing a red card decision and getting a chop out from VAR
High Quality Im Shocked GIF

This is the elite competition in the country and Melbourne City should play at the best stadium on the best surface that they can, not some pothole riddled shoebox because it's more aesthetically pleasing to opposition supporters to see fewer empty seats.
There's plenty of grounds in the NPL in Victoria that would arguably have a better surface than AAMI and they don't even have Rugby played on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Pride round, I loathe that we canā€™t see Adelaideā€™s numbers. How hard would it be to put a white border around the numbers so we can see them?

The "foul" happened at the same time the ball was cleared, Desilva wasn't getting to the ball. Tough call.

yeah I thought it was harsh but no different than shirt pulling where the play doesn't influence play etc.. so I can see why it was given.

yeah I thought it was harsh but no different than shirt pulling where the play doesn't influence play etc.. so I can see why it was given.
Its nothing like that at all. Shirt pulling is a deliberate act to block someone from contesting for the ball.

Put aside that Da Silva was not in a position to contest for the ball, all that happened was the 2 players tangled legs and Da Silva went down. Thats it.

The only reason why we aren't talking about Popovic being impeded by Da Silva is because Da Silva went down screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back