A-League A-League Men - Round 22 Top Four Showdown!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 22 and we are closing in toward the end of the season and we have a showdown of another kind this week a top four match up between Western Sydney V Adelaide United a win for either will go along way in cementing a top four spot. another important match that may shake up the top six is Sydney FC V Western United a chance for WU to knock Sydney out of the top 6! We also have a rescheduled Melbourne Derby midweek due to the pitch invasion in Round 8. The match will commence from the 20min mark with City 1-0 up.

A-League Round 22

Friday 31st March
Western Sydney Wanderers V Adelaide United 7:45pm ESDT, 7:15pm CSDT, CommBank Stadium

Saturday 1st April
Wellington Phoenix V Melbourne Victory 1:00pm ESDT, 3:00pm NZLT, Sky Stadium
Central Coast Mariners V Brisbane Roar 5:00om ESDT, 4:00pm EST, Industree Stadium
Sydney F.C V Western United 7:45pm ESDT, Allianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, Check local guides)
Perth Glory V Macarthur F.C 10:00pm ESDT, 7:00pm WST, Macedonia Park

Sunday 2nd April
Melbourne City V Newcastle Jets 3:00pm EST, AAMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, Check local guides)

Wednesday 5th April
Melbourne City V Melbourne Victory 7:00pm EST, AMMI Park (rescheduled match from Round 8, match will commence from the 20min mark with Melbourne City in front 1-0)

Enjoy the football this weekend

Wednesday 5th April
Melbourne City V Melbourne Victory 7:00pm EST, AMMI Park (rescheduled match from Round 8, match will commence from the 20min mark with Melbourne City in front 1-0)

Enjoy the football this weekend
Hmmm I haven't heard a cracker from city about this and what happened with my tickets for the first time around debacle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plus AFC champion league and cup spots are up for grabs this weekend.

Due to the change in calendar of the asian tournaments it means that the results from the past season will be added to this year to work out who gets our slots - 1 X CL , 2 X Cup.

Due to the change in calendar of the asian tournaments it means that the results from the past season will be added to this year to work out who gets our slots - 1 X CL , 2 X Cup.

They've added Wellington like we're actually a chance for AFC to include us 🥴

Hmmm I haven't heard a cracker from city about this and what happened with my tickets for the first time around debacle.
I've emailed the club and this was the response

"Instructions were supposed to be released today - perhaps there's a hold up, I'm not too sure. Ticketek will be contacting everyone directly to provide all options to you."

So is the AFC cup the lower tier division?
Having two clubs in that comp might not be the worst thing as Australian clubs might have a decent chance of winning.

Glory back at what should be our home ground.

No im not Lion.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back