A-LEAGUE ROUND 16 DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Deserved win for Sydney FC tonight but the ref completely lost control of the game. Really need Nicholls (jesus) and Griffiths back for the road trip.

League has tightened up again, only thing from this weekend

Normal service resumed, did what we should have and belted Heart.

Great results with Perth losing and Sydney losing two Centrebacks.

Get Millsy and MDP back, need to sure up the defence and hopefully we can roll on.

Im heading to Sydney this week for the game, can't wait.

Chucking a glass at a player ??? You have got to be kidding me, should hope the tool isn't allowed to watch a game again.

**** off cocky victory kunts. I loved when broxham was injured the city boys chucked beer and a glass at him ahahhaa
Are you talking about the incident when Ben Khalfallah was injured and getting him mixed up with Broxham?
lol even at trolling you City fans are sh!t, stick to the party streamers and whistles turds!

FBK showed you guys what real banter is.

attachment.php

**** off cocky victory kunts. I loved when broxham was injured the city boys chucked beer and a glass at him ahahhaa
Must be a tough life being a Heart fan... This is your highlight and worse still you only have 15 other fellow Heart fans to celebrate it with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are those kinds of people who support every club. Don't go pretending that Victory fans are angels.

I agree, and if Victory fans did the same I'd go and criticise them as well. Disgraceful behaviour regardless of what team you support.

Deserved win for Sydney FC tonight but the ref completely lost control of the game. Really need Nicholls (jesus) and Griffiths back for the road trip.

Completely disagree. Blaming the referee for the amateurish behaviour of certain players is such a cop out.

I thought Wellington actually played ok. Pretty decent goal for WSW to get ahead and then the Phoenix just couldn't finish countless raids into opposition territory. Last goal was no surprise given who was doing most of the attacking in that heat.

No doubt for me the Asian Cup break came at the wrong time for them and they still look good enough to get back the form they showed prior to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back