A-LEAGUE ROUND 17 DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Played like s**t and still top of the league. Thank you Seb, you're a gem.

Nebo knows how to finish. A majority of the United team seem to be the opposite.
How many times can one man finesse so many goals into the top corner in a single season from ridiculous angles?

Pignata bragging on Twitter too. I bet a lot of Melbourne fans would love to do some crazy things to he and Ryall right about now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if you take a second to stop foaming at the mouth and actually watch the incident you'll see that all he does is stumble over. He didn't go down on purpose.

The referee got it horribly wrong and the clip behind the ear afterwards was poor but it wasn't a dive.
He did look at the ref and throw his arms out to the sides at the same time he was going down...

Maybe if you take a second to stop foaming at the mouth and actually watch the incident you'll see that all he does is stumble over. He didn't go down on purpose.

The referee got it horribly wrong and the clip behind the ear afterwards was poor but it wasn't a dive.
I saw various replays. All I saw was a numpty fall over after clumsily running into a player who was in-front of him, falling to the ground and claiming a penalty should be awarded.

Ryall was BEHIND Finkler. This is why it's so ****ed up in the first place.

It's a complete joke and he was a w***er before this incident and he's an even bigger one now.

I saw various replays. All I saw was a numpty fall over after clumsily running into a player who was in-front of him, falling to the ground and claiming a penalty should be awarded.

Ryall was BEHIND Finkler. This is why it's so stuffed up in the first place.

It's a complete joke and he was a ****** before this incident and he's an even bigger one now.

B-HVuykCQAAt9hm.jpg

That's what causes him to stumble over, he steps on Finkler's foot. Yeah I agree with you that it was clumsy, that doesn't make it a dive though.

Maybe when he FELL over he thought he might as well appeal for the penalty, who knows. Again though that doesn't mean he dived in the first place.

B-HVuykCQAAt9hm.jpg

That's what causes him to stumble over, he steps on Finkler's foot. Yeah I agree with you that it was clumsy, that doesn't make it a dive though.

Maybe when he FELL over he thought he might as well appeal for the penalty, who knows. Again though that doesn't mean he dived in the first place.
I know he steps on Finkler's foot, I'm not blind. The fact he even appeals for a penalty in the first place is disgusting, then to act like he did afterwards just shows the character of the twat.

I know he steps on Finkler's foot, I'm not blind. The fact he even appeals for a penalty in the first place is disgusting, then to act like he did afterwards just shows the character of the twat.

Then what are you complaining about if you know why he fell over? Appealing afterwards and being a "twat" are completely irrelevant when talking about whether he should be banned for diving.

Then what are you complaining about if you know why he fell over? Appealing afterwards and being a "twat" are completely irrelevant when talking about whether he should be banned for diving.
Just because he stepped on Finkler's foot doesn't mean he automatically has to go down. Players step on opponents feet all the time during tackles, do they always fall over? No. He instantly asked for a penalty as soon as he hit the ground. He knows he didn't deserve the penalty as soon as he falls over, yet he still acts like he was fouled. He's a liar plain and simple.

Just because he stepped on Finkler's foot doesn't mean he automatically has to go down. Players step on opponents feet all the time during tackles, do they always fall over? No. He instantly asked for a penalty as soon as he hit the ground. He knows he didn't deserve the penalty as soon as he falls over, yet he still acts like he was fouled. He's a liar plain and simple.

No, gravity means he automatically had to go down. It was obviously enough of a contact to make him stumble and fall. That doesn't mean it's a penalty and just because he acted like a bit of a tit afterwards doesn't mean the act itself was a dive.

But obviously we're not going to agree on this so let's just move on.

"The Disciplinary Committee found from its review of the footage and other evidence that there was contact between Ryall and Finkler, that such conduct was sufficient to cause Ryall to go to ground and that in appealing to the Referee to make a ruling, there was no intent to deceive by Ryall."

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...-committee-hearing/16iv06y7x0k2j1ed2x3xlldvl0

Yeah what a load of horse sh!t, fair enough if he clipped Finklers heals and fell so it wasn't a dive but to tell us that such conduct didn't force an appeal to the referee to make a ruling? what do they think we are stupid or something? In other word the MRP are saying it was the right call by Referee to award the penalty on merit.
Joke.

that such conduct was sufficient to cause Ryall to go to ground and that in appealing to the Referee to make a ruling, there was no intent to deceive by Ryall

i hope refs pull up players on everything now in the pen box. any shirt holding is a pen, any body on body contact = pen.

social media and blog entries from sydney fans, they are loving this and some are asking for bozza to apologise. if the shoe was on the other foot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back