A-LEAGUE ROUND 17 DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh.

Should be up by more. Game still very much in the balance when it shouldn't be. These are the games that can have a massive impact on the season and we should be up by 1 or 2 more.

Don't know why Palanca started, hasn't shown a lot to me. Bring him off soon after the break for Awer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh Ben Williams. Obviously got reamed for over officiating the Asian Cup so he forgets to officiate today.

Still how we couldn't win this game is beyond me.

******* useless. Again this team just doesn't learn. Chance after chance after chance after ******* chance and they just cannot put the ball in the back of the net. It's so poor and not good enough. We won't be going anywhere in the finals if we continue to do this. It's so frustrating to only take 1 point from the last 6 against teams we should be beating. Vukovic the spud plays the game of his life of course which is hardly surprising. Obvious penalty not given to Djite in the box as well when he got taken out before his shot on goal.

When will this team ever learn.

another wasted weekend.

they werent even half chances. cirio, malik and djite should've scored. just not good enough

Cirio's was the worst, honestly reckon I would score that. I don't care how fast the ball was going, he plays professionally and the goal was open. Just dropping points we shouldn't be at the moment and it will cost us a top 2 spot.

Would have been top if we did what we should have done the last two games. This team is used to blowing opportunities so they should be used to it.

Didn't think either team played overly well, but Adelaide were clearly the better side, very happy with a point away to another title contender. Not too happy about kicking and hacking away at the opposition all day but sometimes you've just gotta do what you gotta do.

Onwards and upwards hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back