A-League Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth were good in the last 5 or so but its a miracle they didnt concede. Brisbane did as they pleased.

Del Piero cooked. Gets a card for going on the field without permission, what a joke. Sydney somehow lead.

Its a crap rule, you're at a disadvantage if one of your players go off. Sure dont let them come back on or make a sub until the ref says but dont card them for walking off injured and hurting youre own team.

Honorable loss at 1-0? Not sure. Ali Edwards has to take some of the blame for this one. His eldest really is a ******* donkey.

Kewell out again today, looks like the risk wasnt worth taking.

Almost like an Aloisi vs Gombau playoff today, surely the loser has to go. Both these clubs are a mess in terms of their on field organisation.

Gombau wont be gone after 9 games, thats like getting rid of Adam Simpson after 9 games next year. We need to improve our defensive structure but it would be ludicrous to sack the guy this early, I mean didnt the Roar finish 2nd last under Ange ? That said today is a must win against the rabble that is the Heart and yes if they lose to us by a decent margain then JA will find it hard to keep his job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was, said it to his face and Val has been copping it from people on twitter.

Yeah I dont agree myself, think he is another in the long list of poor Advertiser journalists. Like his AFL colleagues he tends to make up a great deal and when people question him all he does is attack. His article about lost players the other day was atrocious, keeping in mind he had written about getting most of them out, Travis Dodd in particular.

Youve said that fr 5 weeks now its a bit boring. Think the team we are playing and the one across the ditch are in far worse shape.

Entertaining game in Welly, neither team could score in a brothel mInd you.

Unlucky Heart but we are on early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back