Poached_Egg

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Sturt FC
Got on the O-Bahn bus today and seated separately
in the bus as I walked the aisle was not one, but two North Melbourne supporters. Well at least two guys wearing Norf polo shirts.

I have heard there are thousands of Melbourne people that have never actually seen two Norf supporters in their life. And I have just seen two on my bus.

Freaky.

What has always staggered me is I haven't spotted these so called "North Melbourne supporters" before because they're just so rare, yet come onto Bigfooty and their clubs discussion board is more active than anyone elses.

What has always staggered me is I haven't spotted these so called "North Melbourne supporters" before because they're just so rare, yet come onto Bigfooty and their clubs discussion board is more active than anyone elses.

Bots:confused:

in the bus as I walked the aisle was not one, but two North Melbourne supporters. Well at least two guys wearing Norf polo shirts.

I have heard there are thousands of Melbourne people that have never actually seen two Norf supporters in their life. And I have just seen two on my bus.

Freaky.

Two North supporters and one "supposed" Gold Coast supporter on the same bus. Have you called the Guinness Book of World Records yet?

BTW. A bus???? Are you poor like WankinAintThinkin?

Two North supporters and one "supposed" Gold Coast supporter on the same bus. Have you called the Guiness Book of Records yet?

BTW. A bus???? Are you poor like WankinAintThinkin?

The bus is actually quicker for me. Ever driven down North East road in the morning?

Better for the environment too.

I don't think they have any popular seperate fan site, so BF is all they have.
It's actually one of the better team boards for pure-football discussion on BF.

The bus is actually quicker for me. Ever driven down North East road in the morning?

Better for the environment too.

images

You have certainly witnessed a rare event, are you sure it wasn't one norf supporter and his/her/its reflection in the window of the bus? I ask because I lived in Norf Melvin for 2 years a couple of blocks from Arden s**t and I never saw two of them together in that entire time.

You should contact HBO they may want to make an episode of "Wonders of the Solar system" based on your event:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freaky.

Maybe they're embracing themselves with an eventual merger with Port Adelaide and moving over to Adelaide before it happens, so they can climatise to the city? :eek:

Ah the O-Bahn.

Yet another example of Adelaide's forward thinking mentality.

Yes, must agree that poached smeg is a dick.
Thought he was you though for some reason... :confused:

Nope, not me

I do have one alias:--

Chris

Last Activity: 22 Oct 2001

Total Posts 4

10 years ago it was fashionable to have several, but I'm no fashionista, so I wasn't really into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back