A Very IUB Farewell

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean come on, its a ******* joke, was it really affecting anyone's life... This place would be boring as bat s**t if we all sat around and circle jerked about how good we are all the time.
While I pretty much agree, the mods and admin have the same right to mess around and have a joke in offseason as the rest of us, just with more tools. And getting all huffy about it, taking your bat and going home is a bit precious too.

While I pretty much agree, the mods and admin have the same right to mess around and have a joke in offseason as the rest of us, just with more tools. And getting all huffy about it, taking your bat and going home is a bit precious too.

That's a good point.

If it were a joke by the mods it would be fair enough and funny. But if someone complained or reported this as activity that needs to be stopped, then yeah nah.

People take their bat and ball and leave all the time... Often they come back 5 minutes later under an alias etc but hey,its a tough old world when your own supporters hate you, only the genuinely hard, fast and skilful survive.

Just doing the catch-up after getting back from a break, and am shattered to learn of IUB's sudden demise. (And the 'l u b' to 'meh' scandal. Expect that bit was pretty funny. What more in the name of l u b ??)

Anyway, speaking as his 23rd biggest fan, I will certainly miss his Rye observations.

Just doing the catch-up after getting back from a break, and am shattered to learn of IUB's sudden demise. (And the 'l u b' to 'meh' scandal. Expect that bit was pretty funny. What more in the name of l u b ??)

Anyway, speaking as his 23rd biggest fan, I will certainly miss his Rye observations.

Pm'd him last night.

Still no answer.

If it were a joke by the mods it would be fair enough and funny. But if someone complained or reported this as activity that needs to be stopped, then yeah nah.

People take their bat and ball and leave all the time... Often they come back 5 minutes later under an alias etc but hey,its a tough old world when your own supporters hate you, only the genuinely hard, fast and skilful survive.

Like Sam Gibson :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back