Adam Heuskes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This may get moved but I thought in the quiet off season people might indulge this trip down memory lane.

He was such a funny character.

I just read this about him on the 'Strangest player in the AFL' thread.

"I know this guy personally and i know for a fact thier can be know one more strange in AFL than Adam.
great guy but jesus he beats to a different drum. so differnet that nobody has ever seen a drum that he beats.

at the moment he is in Las Vegas working at a Golf course training Alpacas to act as caddys and carry the sticks around the course. Its was his idea and now there is a three day wait to get around of golf at this course.
says anough about adam really "

I went to high school with adam (same years as each other), the amount of times he used my back as a step ladder whilst playing footy at lunch, no wonder i'm hunched over now. my best memory of him was my mum going through a puddle and completely drenching him on the way from school. nice bloke when i knew him but was still a nutbag thats for sure

I remember Plugger being interviewed in his first year at the swans in 1995, about half way during the year by a TV news sports reporter - can't remember who - but he didn't know much about Aussie rules. Near the end of the interview he asked Plugger about Heuskes. Plugger looked at the camera and said "he's different" with a serious look on his face. Then a wry smile came over his face and said "but he can play" and if he continues to play well, he can be as different as he wants to be.

And is now married to the barbie doll who used to be on SAFM. Barbarella i think her "stage" name is. Nikki Heuskes would be her name now I think.

And is now married to the barbie doll who used to be on SAFM. Barbarella i think her "stage" name is. Nikki Heuskes would be her name now I think.

nikki-5434051.jpg

I went to high school with adam (same years as each other), the amount of times he used my back as a step ladder whilst playing footy at lunch, no wonder i'm hunched over now. my best memory of him was my mum going through a puddle and completely drenching him on the way from school. nice bloke when i knew him but was still a nutbag thats for sure

I think he was in the same year as me also when at Banksia Park High

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was in the same year as me also when at Banksia Park High

well then we might know each other, i did year 12 in 93, don't think adam was there then, i would have to look at my year books

He lived in a unit owned by a relative of mine. In the end, after many meetings/phone conversations with the club, he was removed. The unit was trashed. Heuskes wouldn't bother writing his messages and phone numbers on paper- he wrote them straight on the wall around the phone. His dog also did as it pleased wherever it felt like it.

Good footballer. That's pretty much it.

my ex fiance ran into him at the old Heaven nightclub. She was on the dance floor and refused his advances. He even trotted out the old "do you know who i am" line on her.
She replied "yes i do and im still not interested" which he totally ignored and proceeded to dance very close with her. When she tried to get away he grabbed her and she fell over and he pretended to bonk her on the floor much to the amusement of a few of his mates (who were also Port players... i was at the bar at the time). When i went back to my ex she was very upset and i saw Hueskes and a few other Port boys just leaving the club. The next season he was gone which didnt surprise me considering how much of a dick he is.

He's an absolute dog of a bloke.

I don't know Hueskes, nor can I verify the comments or allegations against him. So my comments are general in nature, albeit in this thread. They are to be read as a response to the the alleged eents:

I really wish the govt grants, or usuage of government facilities, to the afl came with strings attached so scum aren't rewarded, even if they can play football. I would rather watch a James Hird of Russell Ebert over a Cousins any day!

Harsh on Cousins. I believe he isn't a bad bloke at all (judging purely from his interviews).

I understand what your saying though PR.

The thing is, his drug use hurts his family as well.

Same with Warne, he goes and bangs married women + all his other off field problems, everyone thinks hes a legend, his kids get bullied about it at school (No idea how that works, but... apparently it happens)

I think its just down to people disliking those with different morals to themselves.

Like when a group of girls all hate one of their more promiscuous friends. Of course this example can involve jealousy.

A better example would be those of one religion having a deep seated hatred for members of another religion. People are inclined to hate/fear anything that isn't what they are used to IMHO.

Harsh on Cousins. I believe he isn't a bad bloke at all (judging purely from his interviews).

I understand what your saying though PR.

Lurk3r, next time I return to Adelaide I will introduce you to a PAFC employee who will tell you a real life account of cuz, gardner and co that will make you despise the man.

Horrible man

I don't know why we judge guys like Cousins so harshly when ***** like Dane Swan get away with little to no criticism. Assaulting someone else is a far worse crime than doing drugs and harming yourself.

absolutely agree but that is not why cuz is despised by the AFL inner sanctum

Lurk3r, next time I return to Adelaide I will introduce you to a PAFC employee who will tell you a real life account of cuz, gardner and co that will make you despise the man.

Horrible man

Did that employee work for one of the two AFL clubs in WA? If so, I think I know who you are talking about PR. That person has some interesting story about some of the WA lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back