Remove this Banner Ad

inamedthegiants

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
To all fans of other teams,

Adam Tomlinson is not on the outer.
He did not play this year due to injury.
He is contracted. He is not going to be steak knives or is wanting to be traded away.

Please stop fapping yourselves over the "possibility" of him leaving.

Thank you and have a nice day.

He is contracted. He is not going to be steak knives or is wanting to be traded away.

Unless your club can guarantee him a date with Taylor Swift.

Then he'll think before saying no.

• Banned
Unless your club can guarantee him a date with Taylor Swift.

Then he'll think before saying no.
If he gets a date with Taylor Swift I'll trade the bugger for a bag of stale Twisties and a "Best Of" DVD of Richard Tambling Highlights.

Tay Tay is mine Tommo!!

Not even: #5 + 2nd 2015 + 3rd 2016 > Kelly + Tomlinson :)

Huge call from you.. I know his dad who is my orthodontist in Melbourne and he has stated that Adam has told him that he doesn't see the point in sticking around in Sydney playing in the NEAFL.. and he is "at the stage now where all he wants to do is play, no matter where"

I would come back with a counter offer not for picks but for players.... But there is no one on your list (Steven aside) that I would want in Orange colors
Picks are more valuable to you blokes given you need them to secure your academy players, not just this year but also next year's crop. Your team is stacked every position so I doubt any STK player would be involved in such deal. Also Jack Steven (25y/o AVG: 27 touches, 5 marks, 7 tackles) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Kelly

Picks are more valuable to you blokes given you need them to secure your academy players, not just this year but also next year's crop. Your team is stacked every position so I doubt any STK player would be involved in such deal. Also Jack Steven (25y/o AVG: 27 touches, 5 marks, 7 tackles) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Kelly
hence my ridiculous mention of him. Im well aware of his value to your club. It was a joke.... like your offer was surely?

Huge call from you.. I know his dad who is my orthodontist in Melbourne and he has stated that Adam has told him that he doesn't see the point in sticking around in Sydney playing in the NEAFL.. and he is "at the stage now where all he wants to do is play, no matter where"
This is such typical bigfooty BS. my mates brothers gf knows a guy who said .....

If that were true you wouldnt be here asking our opinion you would already know he is gone.

The biggest issue here is the premise of him playing regular NEAFL. He isnt

This is such typical bigfooty BS. my mates brothers gf knows a guy who said .....

If that were true you wouldnt be here asking our opinion you would already know he is gone.

The biggest issue here is the premise of him playing regular NEAFL. He isnt
No it clearly is not.. its not typical 'my mates cousins brother said.." talk i stated clearly where i knew his dad from and gave a first hand account of where i know him from.. Anyway believe what you like Giants fans! All i wanted to know was whether Giants fans really value him as much as a Patton, Cameron, MCcarthy,Stewart etc...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it clearly is not.. its not typical 'my mates cousins brother said.." talk i stated clearly where i knew his dad from and gave a first hand account of where i know him from.. Anyway believe what you like Giants fans! All i wanted to know was whether Giants fans really value him as much as a Patton, Cameron, MCcarthy,Stewart etc...
its still chinese whispers which was my point.

You have listed all the forwards. He isnt just a forward. He plays in all three thirds.

Yes he is valued

hence my ridiculous mention of him. Im well aware of his value to your club. It was a joke.... like your offer was surely?
Given Tomlinson isn't a first team player yet and the fact the 2016 draft is a very strong one I would say it's a fair deal. Maybe changing the 2016 3rd rounder to a 2nd rounder would be more fair?

Given Tomlinson isn't a first team player yet and the fact the 2016 draft is a very strong one I would say it's a fair deal. Maybe changing the 2016 3rd rounder to a 2nd rounder would be more fair?
i refute he isnt a first team player. HE has been injured most of the year

Of course ud think it was fair. Every club wants a tomlinson

what position is his forte?
i like him on a wing. Others in defence. Some up front. (not many up front)

depends on your preference

You mean the same "Jelly" you all fap yourselves over in your mega thread? * off.

You mean the same "Jelly" you all fap yourselves over in your mega thread? * off.
Yes we need an outside player so obviously we'd love to have him. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think jack steven is a much better player than kelly. Just better all round now and probably in the future too.

Yes we need an outside player so obviously we'd love to have him. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think jack steven is a much better player than kelly. Just better all round now and probably in the future too.
Mate everyones entitled to an opinion but heres some facts. Stevens is 25.Kelly is 20.Steven is very good but at the same stage of there careers Kelly is ahead using supercoach rating..
2nd year62
3rd year 78
4th year 89
5th year 110
Kelly is averaging 69 in his second year(was sub a few times) but 93 in his last 5 games.The shape of Stevens supercoach stats is really an indication as to how many Giants who are coming into their 5th year should improve( barring injury).Also indicates how any clubs wanting to trade will have to pay a premium price for any potential trade.A lot of Giants players in interviews rave about Kelly as the next big thing and others have stated there astonished by his professionalism.

Mate everyones entitled to an opinion but heres some facts. Stevens is 25.Kelly is 20.Steven is very good but at the same stage of there careers Kelly is ahead using supercoach rating..
2nd year62
3rd year 78
4th year 89
5th year 110
Kelly is averaging 69 in his second year(was sub a few times) but 93 in his last 5 games.The shape of Stevens supercoach stats is really an indication as to how many Giants who are coming into their 5th year should improve( barring injury).Also indicates how any clubs wanting to trade will have to pay a premium price for any potential trade.A lot of Giants players in interviews rave about Kelly as the next big thing and others have stated there astonished by his professionalism.
Steven played as a small forward in his second year in and out of the side before getting a patch of 5-6 game sin the latter part of the season. The 2010 st.kilda team was also competing for a premiership. It's hard to get stats (also supercoach points) in a team of superstars in their primes competing for a premiership albeit in small forward role. You can't use jack steven's supercoach curve to gauge how kelly's career will go. If that were the case you could examine players who have had a better second year that gary ablett jr and predict a similar rise. Bad argument. Also pick 5 is a premium price mate (treloar,a better player, is most likely to go for collingwood's first rounder, which is not in the top 5 picks).

Leon Cameron, when asked which player he would want to marry into his family answered with Josh Kelly, the players nominate him as the coaches pet.
He signed a contract extension well before there was a need to do so.
He is a very very unlikely leaver
There's been a lot of talk from media and a lot club forums on bigfooty cite that they have sources that kelly may be looking to move back to VIC. Coincidence? But then again I don't really trust the media on their "sources".

From Footywire using 2010 for Jack, hard to argue a clear winner but Josh is in front at this stage of his career
Player Statistics Comparison
Joshua Kelly Name Jack Steven
GWS Giants Team St Kilda Saints
Midfield, Forward Position Midfield
33 Career Games 109
Sandringham Dragons Origin Geelong Falcons
February 12, 1995 Date of Birth March 28, 1990
20yr 6mth Age Turned 20 in 2010
183cm Height 180cm
75kg Weight 79kg
2013 National Draft Last Drafted In 2007 National Draft
Round 1, Pick #2 Last Draft Position Round 3, Pick #42