AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

to be fair....tags werent working, or working on/off during july and august.

still....i got an alert for every time anyone tagged me.

but also fair point anyway, he was tagged. maybe woodson could've emailed as well when right at the end looking for extra people before the cut off.
Sometimes you just have to take responsibility for yourself.

I haven't received an email about the site at all... and if I havent (i'm pretty savvy), i'm guessing there might be others in the same boat?

I haven't received an email about the site at all... and if I havent (i'm pretty savvy), i'm guessing there might be others in the same boat?

261912534549194622_xwc5Y1Oj_c.jpg

I think I need to flip an away team to a home team for the 10-6 split GG goes with.

And yes JD, my 3xko are on 16, 15 and 11.

My CR is what I truly think is the most likely result.
But I do have a rule that my 3xko will go on
A) Home team
and
B) No divisional games

As a rookie - just so I'm clear - I need to enter
-Tips in CR Order
-3 knockout selections
- temptation selections (if I want to)

That covers everything right?

Did you pay $50 ?
If you did, that consists of $40 for the default package of comps. And $10 for entry into Temptation.
If you only paid $40, then you arent in the Temptation comp.
If you would like to be, PM Woodson asap that you want to join, and JeffDunne would need to know too so he can enable Temptation for you on the site.

Entering CR....you select teams you're MOST confident of winning with 16 points, down to the LEAST confident of winning with 1 pt.
So in the WEEK ONE ENTER TIPS page, you would first click on all the teams you think will win.
Then you would move your mouse to the left edge of that section and drag and drop the games up and down....moving the games youre most confident of up to 16, and the least confident down to 1.
Then from that you would select your THREE 3xKo teams...most people would have their 3 teams as the 16, 15, and 14 CR selections. But you dont HAVE TO select those if you dont want to.

If youre in Temptation....

First you click on the TOPLIST menu option at the top.
Then you would select any TEN teams from that list. These ten teams you will NOT be able to change when week 1 begins. As they will be your ten teams for the rest of the season. We can talk about strategies of which teams to pick later.
Then after you've selected the ten teams, you click on the TEMPTATION menu option at the top.
Here, you look at the line options to your left that pertain to your ten teams. Then you would select which teams you want to deploy for WEEK 1, and what type of assignment you want them to get. You can only choose one option per team per week. If you select a team to win the SPREAD, and they do win, you earn 3 pts for that week. If you select a team to score 27+ points in their NFL game, and they achieve that, you would earn 2 pts for that week. If you select a team to just simply WIN their NFL game, you earn 1 pt for that week.

If any of your teams that you've deployed that week fail in their assignment, you lose that team for the rest of the season. Kind of like the 3xko comp. You can deploy any number of teams per week that you want....zero teams up to ten teams. Up to you how you want to play....going hard early and running risk of losing teams....or going slow early and hoping to keep as many teams alive as possible for the later part of the season as other people have blown their ten teams and you look to catch up and overtake their total score.

I think I need to flip an away team to a home team for the 10-6 split GG goes with.

And yes JD, my 3xko are on 16, 15 and 11.

My CR is what I truly think is the most likely result.
But I do have a rule that my 3xko will go on
A) Home team
and
B) No divisional games
Funnily enough I checked mine and it's dead-on the 10-6 split without even thinking.

3XKO on 16, 15 and 13

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if my question has been asked and answered a hundred times before, I haven't been on much of late too much happening in the real world unfortunately.

Where on the website are we entering our default tips?
Click the menu option ENTER TIPS.

There is no longer a depth chart or power ranking to do

All the away teams in cr 16 to 1 as they first appeared

That's the new method for absentees

Good. I like that. I never forget my tips and hate that an opponent who regularly doesn't put their tips in can spoil the fun for the rest of us. Away teams might still produce a win but ít's less likely.

And easier for jeffdunne and Woodson too
Not necessarily.
Well, it would be with Woodson.
But you could send all depth charts to JeffDunne, who could surely input an algorithm of 'if no tips, use ths order' onto the website.
Bitch for him, but it would make it easy for Woodson.

Not necessarily.
Well, it would be with Woodson.
But you could send all depth charts to JeffDunne, who could surely input an algorithm of 'if no tips, use ths order' onto the website.
Bitch for him, but it would make it easy for Woodson.
Why would we want to cause more problems for the website?

Why would we want to cause more problems for the website?
More?
I've never had issues with it.

My only problem is I want it opened 4 weeks earlier so we can give people a taste.
Give potential rookies ND to test at to see if they like it.
Give non-temptationers temptation to see if they like it etc.

Take advantage of the pre-season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back