AEW All Out 2021 - NOW Arena Chicago - September 6th 10:00 am (local)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because it is.

Because you think it is? I think it's ok. Parts of it I really like and parts of it I don't (the sung parts from the guy who sounds like a whiny sissy). Bin that part and just keep repeating "I'm Gunna kick you're ####en head in" here and there and instantly better.

I’m a fair way behind live. HOW THE HELL DO YOU FOLLOW THAT TAG MATCH!

I still haven't watched the main event - been watching the show in bits and pieces with my son - but that Lucha/YB tag match was one of the best matches I've seen in years. Wow.

Nice looking merch….. did WWE also have a relationship with this foundation? Not that it matters but I seem to recall that they did?
Yeah and both have both copped a lot of flack. AEW have atleast pulled mention of SGK off of the merch and just say it will be donated to charity. Hopefully that means they're just looking for a new partner rather than hiding who its going to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and both have both copped a lot of flack. AEW have atleast pulled mention of SGK off of the merch and just say it will be donated to charity. Hopefully that means they're just looking for a new partner rather than hiding who its going to.
Punk was pretty critical of SGK a few years ago, might be part of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back