AFC Player Twitter Accounts

Remove this Banner Ad

does someone on twitter wanna let tex know that the market on binney road in willunga is actually on the last saturday of every monthe. bits and pieces start at 8.30 animals start at 9.30. (im not on twitter, and someone mentioned for him to go there, but gave him the wrong day) :thumbsu: he wants pet chooks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's one for you - @crowmo99.

did anyone see the one from Sando to Buckley ??? has Jett taken his Crows guernsey off yet ?? would be funny if true !

off topic a little - also saw one from Harry O'Brien, congrats @SP_10 on re-sigining for another 4 years, now there's nothing left for the rest of us !

These guys are getting a lot more media savvy !

off topic a little - also saw one from Harry O'Brien, congrats @SP_10 on re-sigining for another 4 years, now there's nothing left for the rest of us !

These guys are getting a lot more media savvy !

It is interesting now that the public can get information directly from players and clubs, I wonder how that makes the traditional media feel, as middle-men who can only regurgitate to us? Nervous I would guess. Why would I buy The Advertiser (I don't) to find out about Patty's 5 year extension when I've already heard about it on Twitter?

It is interesting now that the public can get information directly from players and clubs, I wonder how that makes the traditional media feel, as middle-men who can only regurgitate to us? Nervous I would guess. Why would I buy The Advertiser (I don't) to find out about Patty's 5 year extension when I've already heard about it on Twitter?

No doubt in my mind that in the future everything will just be online, no more newspapers, social media is king.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back