AFL 2015, Round 5 - St Kilda v Essendon, Etihad Stadium, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy another flag in June mate

I think we saw some glimpses of what the Saints will look like in 2 or 3 years. Add another couple of low drafts and I think we have the nucleus of a challenge.

Essendon won today but I would be more unhappy if I was a bomber supporter than as a Saints supporter.

And you have done what and beaten who exactly? A couple of 10 goal hidings in the first 5 weeks and you think you are going great guns. Easy pleased aren't you?
We're missed some quality players.. Like to see how you would go minus Watson, Goddard

Enjoy another flag in June mate
466552_thumb.jpg

Adam Schneider cost St Kilda the 2009 Grand Final with his choking in front of goal and he cost the Saints another victory today. campaigner of a footballer. Glad he's not on my team. Richardson should piss him off and give one of the VFL kids a chance.

Unfortunately true :(

Still can't believe the dons gibbed off bomber for the useless campaigner hird #loldons

Why are Bombers and Kangaroos fans fighting? Both teams are going nowhere really quickly with one coach as a bizarre messiah despite nobody actually knowing if he can coach and the other coach is a deadshit that after five seasons still states his side can win the thing/beat good teams consistently yet...wtf was that last night? again...

Why are Bombers and Kangaroos fans fighting? Both teams are going nowhere really quickly with one coach as a bizarre messiah despite nobody actually knowing if he can coach and the other coach is a deadshit that after five seasons still states his side can win the thing/beat good teams consistently yet...wtf was that last night? again...
Answered your own question.

Cripple fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck Saints, the better team for at least 80% of the match and very ordinary football from a seasoned campaigner cost them the game. Other that that so many positive signs for the Saints. All the young guys stood up, no passengers and fought on despite being out on their feet. Congrats, it was a pleasure to watch you today. ( except for the ending)
ps and what is it with stupid umps and deliberates with St Kilda- today's call against Dempster, almost as poor as the famed call against Montagna a few years back-no understanding of the game ump)

Bad luck Saints, the better team for at least 80% of the match and very ordinary football from a seasoned campaigner cost them the game. Other that that so many positive signs for the Saints. All the young guys stood up, no passengers and fought on despite being out on their feet. Congrats, it was a pleasure to watch you today. ( except for the ending)
ps and what is it with stupid umps and deliberates with St Kilda- today's call against Dempster, almost as poor as the famed call against Montagna a few years back-no understanding of the game ump)

I agree with most of that - there were 2 deliberate calls that shouldn't have been paid but were - 1 each way. Hooker's deliberate was as he was being heavily tackled...he had no other option than handball it along the line. Harsh call.

less of a rivalry and more ingrained hatred of each other.
We are the antithesis of each other. Could have loss to the saints today and my weekend would still be golden after watching the 10 goal win to the hawks last night :)

I agree with most of that - there were 2 deliberate calls that shouldn't have been paid but were - 1 each way. Hooker's deliberate was as he was being heavily tackled...he had no other option than handball it along the line. Harsh call.
Yep agree -the umps need to get better at these deliberate calls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back