AFL 2015, Round 7 - Sydney v Geelong, ANZ Stadium, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear Hooker to Sydney 2016???

But on a srs note, Grundy only 28 so a few years left, Reid is being tried down there, we have an excellent young defender in Johnson (who we now hope, more than think could fill one of those roles if he ever makes it back from injury).

Marsh who is 188cm has been really good in defense in ressies this year, and Ted Richards younger brother has shown reasonable signs.
So I'd expect some combination of guys currently in ressies and recruits from other clubs will be used to fill the void.

I'm assuming Alex Johnson never makes it back. If he does it'll be a nice surprise.

Matched them for a half, very poor after Duncan was subbed out.

No need for concern, big win next week.

Duncan's become very important for us. Thinks well under pressure and is a beautiful kick. Two things that went to the shits in the second half.

He was pretty instrumental in us get good delivery to the forward line before he got injured.

Never realised how good an overhead mark Parker was. Seems like the prototype mid is now a contested ball beast but also a great mark and can swing forward.

Fyfe the best, Parker up there, hopefully Bontempelli the next one up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you happy for McGlynn to be KO'd then because he "is asking for it"??
if he is trying to draw high contact hes asking for it yes. Mate I can see you're going to make some amazing righteous point here, good for you. My point is im sick of duckers being rewarded and if they are stupid and irresponsible enough to try and draw head high contact they get what they deserve and I dont feel sorry for them if they injure themselves. Goodbye.

The 50 Lang got was soft, I admit, but the rest were all there. Stay behind the mark = no problem.
Did you watch friday night footy ?
You learn the 'Rule of the week' by doing it.In the games today there were a few 50m penalties for slightly over the mark.Next week you'll barely see any paid.

Class of the Swans ran over the top in the end.

Are they always that objectionable, or do they have a stronger than usual dislike for Geelong?

They were a bit more aggressive than usual tbh. Did notice that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back