Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Pies v North Sun May 28th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgraceful call that one
Should've been 50 against Quaynor. You absolutely cant, after the whistle has gone, start closing off the angle within the zone. Yet they just coach him backwards. He infringed to start with. It's a terrible non-call
Collingwood's two biggest fans, never absent

That free is there every day of the week, but Goldstein gets him high and his instinct is STILL to drag his arm up. Unreal.
Did you comment on every free kick Joel Selwood got for ducking? He led the league in free kicks for years playing the same way and was lauded as a champion. A kid copies him and cops this s**t.

Screenshot_20230528_161626_Chrome.jpg

Did you comment on every free kick Joel Selwood got for ducking? He led the league in free kicks for years playing the same way and was lauded as a champion. A kid copies him and cops this s**t.

View attachment 1698860
What a stupid comparison. Selwood was shat on for almost his entire career for dropping the shoulders. I would have commented on it plenty over the journey. It took him until the Grand Final last year to win back everyone's (except for a few nuffs I'm sure) respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because your an actual tough guy?

Every Pies gameday thread you’re having a sook about Maynard. Let it go, she picked him and not you.

At some point we should get together and work a script that we can copy and paste into the gameday thread each week. It's always my comment followed by your witty replies. We are so goddamn cute.

It wouldn’t be a Collingwood game day thread without him and Fitzey trolling.

Mine isn't a troll though, I am an advocate of getting rid of the tough guy crap in footy due to the issues we see at a local level. I've seen blokes lose out financially and medically due to someone else trying to act tough.

You don't have to agree, but it's an issue I believe is worthy of keeping in the spotlight.

Belittle me and disagree with me but don't mislabel me a troll.

Mine isn't a troll though, I am an advocate of getting rid of the tough guy crap in footy due to the issues we see at a local level. I've seen blokes lose out financially and medically due to someone else trying to act tough.

You don't have to agree, but it's an issue I believe is worthy of keeping in the spotlight.

Belittle me and disagree with me but don't mislabel me a troll.

I wasn’t referring to that. I was more so referring to the umpiring complaining that is made in the threads. You have been good today so no problems here.

Back