Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - GWS v Dockers Sat June 17th 4:35pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • GWS by 7 -20

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo drop this & they can forget about finals. What a dismal first half after getting their pants pulled down at home last week.
Tbh, I don't think Finals were a realistic proposition for Freo this year. Just too inconsistent. It was nice when we got a short run of wins though.

Tbh, I don't think Finals were a realistic proposition for Freo this year. Just too inconsistent. It was nice when we got a short run of wins though.
Look like structure is all ****ed up. Looked like Brisbane did last night. I don't think either teams have it all set.

Fremantle doing what Fremantle generally does*

A fair observation
When does Freo play Carlton next? I have in recent seasons put Freo in gnerally the same place development wise, with Carlton just a bit ahead. It's going to be interesting to see who wins our next bout. Most probably the team that decides to turn up on the day.

It's not great but he's standing 100m from O'Meara who copped a suspension for less, so yeah... there's that.
Yeh I agree. Its going to be very unfortunate when a player will miss a Preliminary Final and Grand Final for this. Or even a Brownlow. Chances are pretty good thats its going to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does Freo play Carlton next? I have in recent seasons put Freo in gnerally the same place development wise, with Carlton just a bit ahead. It's going to be interesting to see who wins our next bout. Most probably the team that decides to turn up on the day.

With the skills and boring game plans of both sides not sure i'll be able to get through it.

The purples getting their arses handed to them by the Oranges.
Are we in Ireland?

There's another Green working away quietly and effectively, 25 possies so far.

Back