Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Swans v Dogs Thurs July 13th 7:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Dogs by 7 -20

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney-vs-Bulldogs.png

15th v 7th

AFL 2023 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 18
SYDNEY V WESTERN BULLDOGS
THURSDAY JULY 13TH 7:20PM EST (S.C.G.)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Teams
SYDNEY

B: D. Rampe, L. Melican, N. Blakey
HB: O. Florent, T. McCartin, H. Cunningham
C: B. Campbell, L. Parker, E. Gulden
HF: W. Hayward, L. McDonald, I. Heeney
F: J. Amartey, L. Franklin, T. Papley
FOLL: H. McLean, J. Rowbottom, C. Mills

I/C: R. Fox, Co.Warner, J. McInerney, S. Wicks

IN: J. Amartey, Co.Warner, S. Wicks
OUT: T. Hickey (omitted), J. Lloyd (injured), A. Sheldrick (injured), A. Francis (sub)

WESTERN BULLDOGS

B: T. Duryea, R. Gardner, J. O’Donnell
HB: B. Dale, A. Keath, E. Richards
C: C. Poulter, M. Bontempelli, B. Williams
HF: J. Macrae, A. Naughton, A. Treloar
F: C. Weightman, J. Ugle-Hagan, S. Darcy
FOLL: T. English, C. Daniel, T. Liberatore

I/C: L. Vandermeer, L. McNeil, R. West, A. Scott

IN: S. Darcy
OUT: R. Lobb (omitted), B. Smith (illness)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydney beat us by what felt like 870 points last year in this fixture.

Sydney beat us by what felt like 870 points last year in this fixture.

Mate we don't have a backline, half our mids are out, our ruckman is on his last leg, oh and a cooked FF...if you don't win sack the coach immediately.

Mate we don't have a backline, half our mids are out, our ruckman is on his last leg, oh and a cooked FF...if you don't win sack the coach immediately.
Oh I expect we should win but just giving me gross feedback. Wasn’t it 15 scoring shots in the first quarter?

Oh I expect we should win but just giving me gross feedback. Wasn’t it 15 scoring shots in the first quarter?

Yeah was close to the last time we played good footy no I ain’t counting WCE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thursday Night at scg. It will be wet, either from dew or rain.

(the case for a covered footy and cricket stadium in Sydney grows week by week)

Horse will select too tall a team for the conditions.

Footscray easily.
Is there any talk about a covered stadium being built down the track?

Is there any talk about a covered stadium being built down the track?

No chance and for a lot of reasons. Half the stadium is listed very hard to do renovations and it’s not just for AFL in fact the name tells the story.

No chance and for a lot of reasons. Half the stadium is listed very hard to do renovations and it’s not just for AFL in fact the name tells the story.
I thought maybe a new stadium, not the SCG, I couldn't ever imagine that happening, and nor would you want it to, that would be a travesty.

I thought maybe a new stadium, not the SCG, I couldn't ever imagine that happening, and nor would you want it to, that would be a travesty.

Not sure where you could put it that’s reasonably located

A new covered Ground in the middle of Randwick racecourse for cricket and Footy. Would also give Sydney a retractable cover on the racetrack … needed given climate change, rain in Sydney and race meetings being cancelled. Weather and small capacity works against any viable future for the SCG.

Prolly means GWS sharing the covered ground facility.

A new covered Ground in the middle of Randwick racecourse for cricket and Footy. Would also give Sydney a retractable cover on the racetrack … needed given climate change, rain in Sydney and race meetings being cancelled. Weather and small capacity works against any viable future for the SCG.

Prolly means GWS sharing the covered ground facility.

Good luck with that one another area that has protected areas. Sydney doesn’t need any more stadiums if anything we need less they just are not used enough SCG is good and facilities are top class

Good luck with that one another area that has protected areas. Sydney doesn’t need any more stadiums if anything we need less they just are not used enough SCG is good and facilities are top class

Sydney sport is ruined by rain. SCG is archaic.

Sydney sport is ruined by rain. SCG is archaic.

We aren’t putting a roof on it so scrub that thought okay. Not happening and the members will never vote for it. Half the stadium is heritage too and that’s even bigger a problem when talking renovations. I’d never vote for a roof myself, similarly I’d never vote for a drop in pitch. Traditions mean something

We aren’t putting a roof on it so scrub that thought okay. Not happening and the members will never vote for it. Half the stadium is heritage too and that’s even bigger a problem when talking renovations. I’d never vote for a roof myself, similarly I’d never vote for a drop in pitch. Traditions mean something

the ground is not fit for cricket or footy.The weather compounds this.

By the mid 2030s it will be replaced.

the ground is not fit for cricket or footy.The weather compounds this.

By the mid 2030s it will be replaced.

No chance literally can’t with heritage, etc. We aren’t chucking away all our history to put a roof on.

Back