Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Blues v Eagles Sat July 22nd 2:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate I’d rather bottom out properly than chase other clubs trash like the Blues have been doing for years. Keeps you competitive enough but will never amount to anything of note
We are literally rising up the ladder on the back of a rebuild..... delusional

Sheesh can we ever get our best 22 on the field. Taking the win but Harry / Cripps and Cerra out to add with Walsh / JSOS and Motlop all in game injuries.

4pts is cool but we aint doing a thing without getting close to having our best 22 on the park.

King Charlie Curnow is by far the best player in the league.

Which number is this? We’ve hit a flag and multiple GFs from every rebuild we’ve had
You still want a PP as well??

Harley Reid has already told you to * off and dont draft me! 🤣🤣🫣

We’ll just draft him anyway and shaft you in another trade after he wins a flag with us

tears.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see if the Vic media go on about how the Coleman is compromised because of West Coast as they did when Tex kicked 10 (conveniently forgetting Curnow had kicked 9 against them earlier).

This isn't a pot at Charlie either, he is a champion. Media are flogs.

We’ll just draft him anyway and shaft you in another trade after he wins a flag with us
Show me where Carlton hurt you.

Hey would we have nearly beaten you by a combined 200 points in two games. Man that man really sting..."Carltank" destroying the West Coast Private School Boys.

Mate I’d rather bottom out properly than chase other clubs trash like the Blues have been doing for years. Keeps you competitive enough but will never amount to anything of note

Which number is this? We’ve hit a flag and multiple GFs from every rebuild we’ve had
So which is it, we haven't rebuilt or we've done a number of them? Keeps us competitive? Have you watched AFL in the last 20 years? How many brain cells are you working with here?

Just like SPS and what a special talent he is. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back