Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Port v Dogs Sat April 15th 7:50pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, couldn't find all your deleted posts.... Care to remind me?
LOL I have no idea what triggered you, you wanna see my deleted posts maybe ask the mod who got rid off them all, hopefully they’ll be along to clean up this miss soon :)

Huge success by what metric?

If it is being sold to you by the afl or by the sa media, I'm sorry to say, you are being sucked in way too easily.

Any objective observer knows this is a s**t concept. Only fools will argue otherwise.

Fortunately in SA there will be plenty that argue otherwise.
Your. Tears. Are. Delicious.

Aaron Naughton is not that GUY to be your leading KPF forward. Goes missing more times than Wally.

Port's supporters might want Hinkley sacked but it doesn't seem like their players do with how they are playing and talking about him after the match.
The whole thing has been a weird anomaly. I'd say 2/3 of the fanbase now wants him gone but the players and media treat him like he's some Messiah that saved the club singlehandedly 10 years ago and deserves a free pass for life. There's no way this s**t would happen in Victoria. The blowtorch would've been on him years ago and he wouldve been shitcanned by now.

Huge success by what metric?

If it is being sold to you by the afl or by the sa media, I'm sorry to say, you are being sucked in way too easily.

Any objective observer knows this is a s**t concept. Only fools will argue otherwise.

Fortunately in SA there will be plenty that argue otherwise.
Why are you so mad about SA getting a few extra games?

We should change the gf venue each year to the highest placed grandfinalists Homeground..

Imagine having to play a grand final at kardinia park. Nvm they don’t play finals there

Port's supporters might want Hinkley sacked but it doesn't seem like their players do with how they are playing and talking about him after the match.
Said the same thing. The players play for him. That's usually a pretty good starting point.. after 10 years might not warrant another contract though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would still be better than the Gabba. That was one to forget

I've been meaning to ask, why do you have a doughnut over Ken's face in your avatar?

The whole thing has been a weird anomaly. I'd say 2/3 of the fanbase now wants him gone but the players and media treat him like he's some Messiah that saved the club singlehandedly 10 years ago and deserves a free pass for life. There's no way this s**t would happen in Victoria. The blowtorch would've been on him years ago and he wouldve been shitcanned by now.
He had Port 1 win away from a GF 18 months ago.

He can't be that bad.

Because he's won donuts like your old man

Ken has won 10 Showdowns. He has been a great coach for Port and has the team humming at the moment. Will eventually be rewarded with a well deserved extension. Who has been Port's longest serving coach in its history?

Back