Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - North v Port Sat May 13th 2:10pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

7043fee08b2ac225819afa849eaa36eb

It’s really amazing that north let a s**t truck like cam zurhaar play every week, I have no idea what they see in him at all ball butcher crab, that being said they did let michael burrito nearly play 300 games
That's cool as man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha JHF kicking it straight on the tit of an old teammate

Enigmal posting his usual dribble. Sure you're terrible and at the bottom for the 3rd year in a row. Sure half your team got injured today. Sure you waited 6 months for your grandfinal and got pumped by 12 goals thereby reinforcing JHF's choice to leave. By JHF had a middling 15 possession 1 goal game. Moral victory really.

Enigmal posting his usual dribble. Sure you're terrible and at the bottom for the 3rd year in a row. Sure half your team got injured today. Sure you waited 6 months for your grandfinal and got pumped by 12 goals thereby reinforcing JHF's choice to leave. By JHF had a middling 15 possession 1 goal game. Moral victory really.

Hey now, no need to get upset over a game of football

I genuinely think he should get a long extension, Port are playing good footy, unless im missing something here?
We aren't playing good footy - we are winning. Hinkley will revert to type next week.

Remember we just beat the worst team I've seen in a long time by 3 points in the 3rd quarter.

Hey now, no need to get upset over a game of football

If you were 14, I'd understand. The fact that you're likely a mid 30's,40's, 50's man, you're just an embarrassing human being. You personally have lead the attacks against JHF on BF with 2-5 others from the night before trade week started. You waited 6 months to have your crack, you were gagging for it. You were going to smash JHF and us. Then you put up that weak pea hearted effort. Our SANFL forward line put up 20 goals. Instead of skulking off quietly you're still in here going 'hur dur win a game, to supporters of a team that are on a 6 game winning streak pumping your side by 12 goals' and 'hur dur JHF is s**t' when he's dragged us over the line in 2-3 games. Meanwhile your team and coach has moved on. While your supporters were booing his every possession and cheering when they thought he was injured, your own club doesn't care. They've got more important things to worry about like trying to not be the worst side of the past 5 years.

If you were 14, I'd understand. The fact that you're likely a mid 30's,40's, 50's man, you're just an embarrassing human being. You personally have lead the attacks against JHF on BF with 2-5 others from the night before trade week started. You waited 6 months to have your crack, you were gagging for it. You were going to smash JHF and us. Then you put up that weak pea hearted effort. Our SANFL forward line put up 20 goals. Instead of skulking off quietly you're still in here going 'hur dur win a game, to supporters of a team that are on a 6 game winning streak pumping your side by 12 goals' and 'hur dur JHF is s**t' when he's dragged us over the line in 2-3 games. Meanwhile your team and coach has moved on. While your supporters were booing his every possession and cheering when they thought he was injured, your own club doesn't care. They've got more important things to worry about like trying to not be the worst side of the past 5 years.

Hey buddy take it easy

Back