Rumour AFL asked Adelaide NOT to pursue M. Talia

Remove this Banner Ad

Up there (bloody fat fingers!!)

GAJ for starters. Would have stayed at the Cats thanks to Cotton On if not for the AFL conveniently deciding that arrangement was going to be unacceptable, from that day forward

They did it for Lockett, Buddy, and Scully - afl wants marquee signings up north, and has and will always do what's needed to effect those moves

GAJ is one. They cracked down on third party payments at the same time GAJ was offered one. Do you think the AFL deliberately did this to orchestrate him moving to Gold Coast?

Who are the others?

Last edited:
GAJ is one. Who are the others?

How about the way the afl has bent over backwards to minimise the contagion of the bock issue?

If he was playing for my club we would have had the s**t kicked out of us and a microscope up our arse

I am a believer in the expansion program, so I get why you've been aided, but it's a nonsense to pretend the afl hasn't helped you with your list a hell of a lot

How about the way the afl has bent over backwards to minimise the contagion of the bock issue?

If he was playing for my club we would have had the s**t kicked out of us and a microscope up our arse

I am a believer in the expansion program, so I get why you've been aided, but it's a nonsense to pretend the afl hasn't helped you with your list a hell of a lot

How is the Bock issue related to your belief the AFL is orchestrating players being drafted issue? Did the AFL get Bock to the Gold Coast?

How is the Bock issue related to your belief the AFL is orchestrating players being drafted issue?

It's about the afl doing everything it can to build and protect your list

The afl allowed players to break contracts to leave Essendon on the supps issue, but you guys don't even get a fine??

It's about the afl doing everything it can to build and protect your list

The afl allowed players to break contracts to leave Essendon on the supps issue, but you guys don't even get a fine??

How many players did Richmond lose this year due to the AFL's determination to get all players to Gold Coast and stay there? There's basically a mass exodus of players from Gold Coast, Brisbane and GWS back to Melbourne, which will only get worse next year with more out of contract players. If the AFL is orchestrating drafts to help maintain the viability of the teams outside Victoria, they are doing a tremendously s**t job.

Last edited:
How many players did Richmond lose this year due to the AFL's determination to get all players to Gold Coast and stay there? There's basically a mass exodus of players from Gold Coast, Brisbane and GWS back to Melbourne, which will only get worse next year with more out of contract players. If the AFL is orchestrating drafts to help maintain the viability of the teams outside Victoria, they are doing a tremendously s**t job.

We had a s**t list when you guys were being made

No s**t you didn't want any of our boys

uh huh. We must have been on the phone to the AFL constantly this last year demanding a Rance trade.

Hardly, he was all about the jebus, and his jebus and Gazzas jebus don't get along, so no chance GC wanted a holy war up there :)

Jokes aside, we have had nothing really in your want basket to be worth chasing. More damning on us than you tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back