Game Day AFL Round 21 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Port Adelaide (Adelaide Oval – 4:40PM EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
We could lose this between 70-100pts.

Bucks gone back his Favourite Shit Game Plan. With Slow Ball Movement and lot of Backwards and Sideways
don't know why he keeps going back to this style of play. It is unproductive and shows how stubborn he is as he does not want to use the style of play that works for us

Couldn't play worse and we're 3 goals down. Port are an absolute joke of a club too, then.

Abandon this possession-cum-zone-cum-******** of a gameplan, man up everyone of their loose defenders, and MOVE THE BALL FAST AND DIRECT AT ALL COSTS, and we'll actually trouble the Power.

Unfortunately I reckon that of our 10 worst games under Bucks, five have been against the Power. Hinkley just has us on toast.

Yeah we're playing badly, our skills are terrible and the plan isn't working, but any decent intelligent commentator would analyse why we're trying to move the footy via slow deliberate kicks instead of just questioning WTF we're doing. It's obvious to all but the stupid that Port have hurt us on the quick transition when we play high risk footy against them in recent seasons. 1 win, 5 losses since 2013 is testament to that. I like that we've tried something different this time, but I think we need to go to plan C.

I

don't know why he keeps going back to this style of play. It is unproductive and shows how stubborn he is as he does not want to use the style of play that works for us

and Shows what a Shit Coach he is and 1 that should be SACKED ASAP

Yeah we're playing badly, our skills are terrible and the plan isn't working, but any decent intelligent commentator would analyse why we're trying to move the footy via slow deliberate kicks instead of just questioning WTF we're doing. It's obvious to all but the stupid that Port have hurt us on the quick transition when we play high risk footy against them in recent seasons. 1 win, 5 losses since 2013 is testament to that. I like that we've tried something different this time, but I think we need to go to plan C.
We'd need to have a plan B to have a plan C.

There is no plan c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like us to go back to plan A. Would rather see us smashed and have a crack than try to limit the damage.

Go Pies!:thumbsu:
Haters can all die from cancer and have brain haemorrhages for all I care.
Magnificent post.
I've had a tumour above my right eye.
5 surgeries and it looks like it's gone.
I've sat in the St Vincent's tumour clinic waiting for an appointment with 100 other people.
A large percentage of those may not be alive in 12 months time.
You may not care.
But I do, and the families of those in that waiting room care. More than you can ever understand.
Your a f*wit.
Sorry for that assessment, I'm talking for those 100 who may not see season 2018.

The forward line is too slow and too small,the backline is too tall and too slow.Common denominator-we're just too slow.It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

How did Aish get a game over Broomhead?

Broomhead isn't perfect but atleast he plays with some flair, unlike Aish who is vanilla.

Just watching on Fox, the commentators (Ricciuto and David King) both mentioning how we appear to be trying to play to a difficult game plan. Players look confused and not playing with any instinct. I've swayed on Bucks a few times this year, but it games like this where you doubt his coaching ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back