AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope for everyone's sake Geelong get into 3rd gear in the 2nd half... My Melbourne +59 is looking safe ;)

Where are yours bets you ******? All you do is talk fking bullshit. "If freo win and we lose we will be pushed out of top 4". Yeah sounds about right you ******* genius

Woah easy chief, can you please go to the sick bay right now and tell the nurse EXACTLY what you have taken. We promise we won't take away your Brownlow.

was down to my last $10 in my Sportsbet acc, desperation bet by putting $10 on Taberner to kick the first paying $23, came through

Followed up by putting $25 on Jack Riewoldt to kick the first paying $7.50

What a turnaround!

Qh3Mvpx.jpg

One of the more farcical after times I've seen.

.5U - North -9.5 QTR Time @ $1.90 (Sportsbet)
1U - Geelong -42.5 @ $1.91 (Sportingbet)
1U - Brisbane +42.5 @ $1.92 (Sportsbet)

Was a good call to hedge on the Brisbane bet in the end. Just couldn't back my initial judgement in with Rocky and Zorko out. Disappointing day really.

RTD 2-0-4, -1.26U

Anyone else like Richmond next week against Port? Line is at 14.5 at the moment and $2.65 straight up. Think on current form it should really only be around a 55-45 Port's way.

+2u for the day, wish I got on the Freo 1-39 too.

- the $4 on Tigers 40+

Few long shots for shits and giggles tonight, while I think North and Cats win big not confident betting a whole unit on large spreads on dead rubbers.

North -99.5 $8 @ $16
Geelong -79.5 $8 @ $5.80
Joel Selwood 35 or more disposals $8 @ $8.50
Joel Selwood 40 or more disposals $2 @ $23
Tom Hawkins 6 or more goals $8 @ $7

The Geelong doughboy came good and gave me about a $20 profit.

Now to lose it on Bundesliga :drunk:

Bets for tomorrow as I'll be out.

1U- Western Bulldogs 1-39 @$2.20 (Sportingbet)
1U - St.Kilda +57.5 @ $1.92 (Sportsbet)
.25U - St.Kilda SU @ $14 (Sportsbet)
.5U - Daniel Giansiracusa 3+ Goals @ $3 (Bet365)

With all games tomorrow being dead rubbers now, I think the saints will want to send Lenny off in style. Can see the Crows making some late changes with guys like Dangerfield now.

Dogs should win well tomorrow. Hoping Gia can slot a few home tomorrow, his teammates will probably look to get him the ball when they can.

S.Jacobs should dominate tomorrow against St.K right? Scored 125 fantasy pts last time he played St.K
thoughts on Group 2 AFL Fantasy H2H Jacobs @3.50 ? [Sportsbet]
(vs smith, douglas, jaensch, armitage, fisher, newnes, &ray) my only concern was ray or smith?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All meaningless games today now. Just wondering if there is a market worth betting on? Definitely unconvinced by the line markets.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Beautiful conditions in the Gold Coast today. Should be conducive to some open footy especially with nothing riding on the game.

Hawthorn -34.5 (1.42)
Fremantle 1-39 (2.15)
North Melbourne 15.5+ (1.19)
Brisbane +70.5 (1.14)

Gold Coast +44.5 (1.22)

Multi @ $5.05

To hedge on West Coast -44.5 @ 4.60?

A fair bit less worried about it now that they aren't playing for finals, inclined to let this ride I think...

A fair bit less worried about it now that they aren't playing for finals, inclined to let this ride I think...

No, I think you'll be extremely unlucky to lose that bet from here. Let it ride, should win.

For me I've got 1 unit on all the overs in todays games @ $1.88 each, should be some free-flowing bruise free footy. Think the lines were 188.5, 190.5 and 185.5 in order.

Also for a bit of a speculative fun to end the H&A season:
1U Boyd 35+ disposals @ $9.50
1U Hayes 30+ disposals @ $10
1U Walker 6+ goals @ $7

Would've been worth hedging if the Eagles were playing for a spot in the 8. I'd be very surprised if you lost from here!

Haven't done many multis or bet this much on long odds over the past couple of years. Seen as it's the last day I've gone:

1.5U Suns win/Ade team total over 123.5/Dogs team total over 107.5 @ $8.83

If the Suns get up then I like my chances!

West Coast (-10.5) - 2U @ 2 (Betstar)
West Coast -10.5 / Over 191.5 - 1U @ 3.35

1 Unit on West Coast 40+ @ $3.90
1 unit on West Coast -12.5, Saint Kilda +54.50, Western Bulldogs H2H (Multi @ $4.50)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back