Player Watch Aliesha Newman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Run & carry with speed and bounces. Looking forward to seeing her , dissapointed to lose Darcy. But this is a great get with how the AFLW is played.

its about metres gained, this will be huge for us.

Run & carry with speed and bounces. Looking forward to seeing her , dissapointed to lose Darcy. But this is a great get with how the AFLW is played.

its about metres gained, this will be huge for us.
Yeah, our forward line was never fast, so to have a player who can run like that with speed. That will certainly go a long way. Who knows, maybe her output can outweight D'Arcy's loss.

Yeah, our forward line was never fast, so to have a player who can run like that with speed. That will certainly go a long way. Who knows, maybe her output can outweight D'Arcy's loss.

Darcy was a great 1 on 1 player. Which is pretty valuable. I feel like the run and carry factor is something thats big in AFLW.

Hoping she does cover the loss!

Just picturng her linking up with Rowe, Molloy and Lambert. Feel like we are going to be extremely fast going forward!

Im honestly really excited after watching some of her highlights

Darcy was a great 1 on 1 player. Which is pretty valuable. I feel like the run and carry factor is something thats big in AFLW.

Hoping she does cover the loss!

Just picturng her linking up with Rowe, Molloy and Lambert. Feel like we are going to be extremely fast going forward!

Im honestly really excited after watching some of her highlights
We have other options too. Jordan Membrey was our leading goal kicker in 2020.

Aliesha was a guest-host on the latest Yokayi Footy show ep 24.
Sorry I can't do links.

She was very impressive talking generally and in particular about her grandmother and her transfer to the "dark side"!

I recommend watching the 30 minute show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 1st 3 Games as she has been Very Disappointing for me.

Did nothing in 1st game vs Carlton accept get Suspended for a Game then Missed the Geelong Game and then Came back and did nothing Today vs Richmond.

Give her a bit of a Break as Both Davey and Lambert where down in there 1st Season then Hitting there Straps in there 2nd Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back