All-Australian Team 2014....

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFootyEagles‏@BigFootyEagles 19h
The real question is whether Rance over EMac is a bigger #AllAustralian injustice than @ScottyCummings_ being left out in '99 #easyrobbed

Scotty Cummings‏@ScottyCummings_ 9h
@clintwit1 @BigFootyEagles I've lobbied the AFL but they won't come 2the party unless @MatthewLloyd18 gives up his spot. #hesgotlike6others

Matthew Lloyd‏@MatthewLloyd18 8h
@ScottyCummings_ @clintwit1 @bigfootyeagles you did deserve it that year Scotty but I would at least want the forward pocket if I gave it up

Scotty Cummings‏@ScottyCummings_ 5h
@MatthewLloyd18 @clintwit1 @BigFootyEagles Ok, I'll get my ppl to contact ur ppl but who's going to break the news to @mattricho0 he's out?

Matthew Richardson‏@mattricho0 5h
@ScottyCummings_ @MatthewLloyd18 @clintwit1 @BigFootyEagles wouldn't be the 1st time I've been dropped , will spit the dummy though.

The real question is whether Rance over EMac is a bigger #AllAustralian injustice than @ScottyCummings_ being left out in '99 #easyrobbed

@clintwit1 @BigFootyEagles I've lobbied the AFL but they won't come 2the party unless @MatthewLloyd18 gives up his spot. #hesgotlike6others

@ScottyCummings_ @clintwit1 @bigfootyeagles you did deserve it that year Scotty but I would at least want the forward pocket if I gave it up

@MatthewLloyd18 @clintwit1 @BigFootyEagles Ok, I'll get my ppl to contact ur ppl but who's going to break the news to @mattricho0 he's out?

@ScottyCummings_ @MatthewLloyd18 @clintwit1 @BigFootyEagles wouldn't be the 1st time I've been dropped , will spit the dummy though.
I enjoyed that. Very good.

Quite possibly the funniest twitter banter I've seen from footballers ever...

Walked past Scotty yesterday. Should've asked him about the AA.
He's looking in better shape than when he played football.

Walked past Scotty yesterday. Should've asked him about the AA.
He's looking in better shape than when he played football.

I dislike the guy - arrogant flog. Does nobody think that Kerr missing in the year he was runner up in the brownlow was an injustice....

I mean, he was the runner up in the brownlow, yet not an AA......baffling.

I dislike the guy - arrogant flog. Does nobody think that Kerr missing in the year he was runner up in the brownlow was an injustice....

I mean, he was the runner up in the brownlow, yet not an AA......baffling.

Kerr should have been in the team all 3 years between 05-07 in my opinion. Was stiff to only make it once, having gotten the most brownlow votes of any player in the comp between those 3 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back