All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should use that, might beable to draw the viewers that left with Punk.
Vine Ok GIF

Has Sasha Banks always recieved this much hate? I have seen stuff like overrated before never this much.

She really should come in as a Heel she's a heel all over.
People suddenly realize how “overrated” wrestlers are when they don’t wrestle for the company that they like. See Jon Moxley.

People suddenly realize how “overrated” wrestlers are when they don’t wrestle for the company that they like. See Jon Moxley.

Not quite that.

Swerve is unbelievable.
Bryan still highly rated.
Joe in career best form.
Toni Storm is better then she's ever been.

Moxley is a joke, he is someone who needs guidance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully a quick squash. Which is was Switchblade should’ve done to Billy Gunn. wtf were they thinking there?!

I mean, you could understand a competitive match, but to have the older guy get most of the offence doesn't make much sense.

I love Billy, and he has a place on the roster despite his age, but that wasn't the right call. If they want to go through the 'bad guy comeuppance' route - have a 2 on 1 match that was earned through a match prior.

He had a good program with MJF, but outside of that - haven't been a fan of how he's been used for most of his run.

With Swerve and Ospreay likely in the championship picture in the next 6 months - hopeful that Jay will be around top of the card again then.

He's at a company where he's respected and he's doing what he's great at.

He's not being bounced from gimmick to gimmick and being jobbed out.
Horrible take didn’t really get bounced around with gimmicks at all.

The guy is one of the best in the world and I’m saying he’s gone from beating one of the best in the ring in the world on the biggest weekend of the year to a really nothing match.

If this was against a talented youngster then no complaints but it really is against an old talent that’s doing nothing for either guys that’s all.

The guy is one of the best in the world and I’m saying he’s gone from beating one of the best in the ring in the world on the biggest weekend of the year to a really nothing match.

Yeah, because if Claudio was still with WWE, he’d be in the main event in place of Rock. No chance he’d just be a guy in Andre battle royal on Smackdown or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back