Review Almost a discombobulation! Dogs over Freo by 47 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Too good for us today, your ball movement when it’s on is something to behold. Also when did Bailey Dale turn into such a good player up forward?

Best of luck for the rest of the season, hope you’re able to crack the 8 and cause some damage

Is Ben Cavarra still unavailable? If not:

Out: Richards (susp)
In: Cavarra

Good win, typical losing coaching performance from Ross the Boss, when getting belted he concedes the game and tries to bore the hell out of us all. How he is still coach of Fremantle is beyond reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I predicted the Cordy up forward experiment. Was working well until Morris went down. Naughton shows why he needs to be persisted with up forward. Has the attributes that are far too rare to be wasted in defense. Gets his goal kicking up to scratch and he’s a Tom Lynch level of KPF

Our structure looked so good with Moz pushing up & Cordy forward . :-(

Strange feelings, the dictionary definition of bittersweet.

Naughton playing high half forward was a sight to behold. 20 possies, 10 marks and dare I say the most Chris Grant-like game I’ve seen from him.

The ABC radio kept on going on about Bailey Dale being out of contract, so being a Dogs fan I spent part of the game worrying about another team poaching him. Then I spent most of the game being sad about Dale. And about the pathetic amount of behinds we kicked. Should have scored 150+ points.

Towards the end of the game I became a bit happier because with West & Dale in the side we don’t have to watch Gowers again this season.

So 2-2 and we miss out. In all likelihood.
According to the ladder predictor if we win 2 of the last 4 we can make it on 11 wins. We have to beat Adelaide and hope they lose to Collingwood and West Coast.

We win 3 out of 4 we make it

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back