FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

The Nurses definitely look like the favourites to win it now, they keep their cool under pressure and think their way through situations pretty well.

Wasn't surprised to see a seafood challenge last night, they love their seafood in Portugal.

Wasn't surprised that it was a non elimination leg either, Grant doesn't do a great job of disguising it.

Ashleigh, wife of #bloody Jarrod is my hairdresser :)
View attachment 70908

Didn't know St Nick & Steph Mac were back together...

314711-stephanie-mcintosh-and-nick-riewoldt.jpg

Way too long :( Frustrating when I wanna watch Have you been paying attention and the missus wants to watch Big Brother.

I wanna watch all 3!! But I will stick to tar tonite cos its almost done. HYBPA is always replayed twice.. Very funny show that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh damn I'll miss TFS LMAO

Granted the GF Footy Show is never the best, I actually do watch TFS. So am a bit pissed at this late change of plans by channel 7. Put a ****ing show on, on a certain day and ****ing leave it there. It's not hard.

Surely that was a setup

Jarrod kind of looked disappointed or less than enthused. I bet he was thinking I've been to Bali so many times

Hahahah yeah.

Omg the nurses!!!!! So happy they survived. :hearts: Team Jesus FTW.
-but dont really care who wins from here tbh-

Justice prevails. Awful luck with cabs for the nurses. Why the * was George taking them to his house for? Freakin' LOL.

Sally and Tyson left the stadium to go to a hospital and had to go back because they hadn't understood the translation. Bogan couple and his incessant whining about things being impossible .... and they win the leg.

The nurses take time to read the clues before dashing off. They were one of the teams that counted the stairs on the way up the first time. They make fewer mistakes than everybody. That fast forward was unfortunate. They weren't to know the others would get abseiling and climbing challenges without having to cover too much ground to finish. I knew they would do the haircuts. Would have loved for Ashleigh or Sally or the Kiwi girls to have to do that one. I think they all would have refused.

In the end the Kiwis not seeing a damn book on the same table they got their clue from is unforgiveable, then to start rowing with no clue where the place was .... well that's not top 3 material.

Hope the nurses or Puppy and Sally wins it from here.

Justice prevails. Awful luck with cabs for the nurses. Why the **** was George taking them to his house for? Freakin' LOL.

LOL indeed. Lol he just wanted to make friends have them over for lunch at his house! :D

The stairs was kinda obvious.. worked that out before it was revealed.

I'm really happy with whoever wins from here. Though i'm still backing my prediction from a few weeks ago for Puppy and Sal to somehow nail it. Most appropriate winners would be the nurses though. I actually don't mind Ash and Jarrod, they whinge a lot and are pretty intolerant/ignorant, but at least it's good for a laugh and I reckon their heart is in the right place. And bugger me Ash is a stunner.

Glad the fut mums managed to slip up enough to let the nurses through. It would have been a travesty if the mums got through over the nurses. How the mums made it to 4th i still don't quite understand.

So here are my thoughts on the final 3 ... I think that ... wait, does anybody know where a toilet is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back