**ANNOUNCEMENT** lioness is awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

50 posts!

I am not retiring! :thumbsu:

Thank you to everyone who posted, I will continue to do so because I love the thread title, feel free to join me. :)

Finally, an invite... I am leaving now... See ya soon :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing worse than a flog digging up old crap and rehashing it. A new low for you pantskyle ... expect this to be a topic on my show this week :thumbsdown:

You attention seeking flog

Played over 100 games and went missing. Maybe the Roys are missing her experience.

Either way you suck donkey balls and you're new show is shithouse.

Nothing worse than a flog digging up old crap and rehashing it. A new low for you pantskyle ... expect this to be a topic on my show this week :thumbsdown:

You attention seeking flog

Oh the irony, you call pants an attention seeker but you slip a mention of your woeful show...

Oh the irony, you call pants an attention seeker but you slip a mention of your woeful show...

I dunno how it's attention seeking on my behalf. I didn't even mention pants.o_O

Pretty delusional on your part. Woeful show? you are only saying that because you were not selected to be a part of it. Cry me a river. Get over it & move on old man :cool:

As a figure of speech, pantskyle keep it in your pants :thumbsu:

Pretty delusional on your part. Woeful show? you are only saying that because you were not selected to be a part of it. Cry me a river. Get over it & move on old man :cool:

As a figure of speech, pantskyle keep it in your pants :thumbsu:

If you don't make dumb comments no one would jump on you.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back