Status
Not open for further replies.

noodnuts

Team Captain
Suspended
Mar 21, 2003
adelaide
afl gang rape claim

watch the insight programme on sbs tonight as a melbourne woman will claim to have been gang raped by a prominent afl player and his friends at a night club.

this is just the latest in a string of rape and sexual assault allegations to have hit the afl, but somehow the afl keeps coming out smelling of roses. you dont have the same media frenzy and denigration of the sport as happens in rugby league.

why doesn't patrick smith pour a bucket of **** over the afl as he did with rugby league and tarr the whole sport and all the players with the same brush??? why dont those gibbering journs at the smh claim there is a culture of gang banging and rape within the afl as they did with rugby league???

when you you learn numbnuts? there is a giant AFL conspiracy, and the media is in on it. So is the Federal Govt.

So of course the news ltd press are going to get stuck into RL. dont let the fact that they half own the game and fully own the storm fool you, they are all very much on the AFL payroll.

Aussie Rules Stinks vs Real Values

Incident after incident. Rape claim after rape claim. Peeing on women. Pooing on women. From gang-bang to gang-rape.

It really is a sport going down hill. Dirty thugs is all they are.

As much as i'd love the media too get stuck into the AFL as much as they did to the Bulldogs and Rugby League... I still believe we have too let the authorities handle it first, and for them not to get influenced by the media (As shown by that idiot of a detective in that press conference the other week)...

rugby league is the only sport in this country prepared to have a go at itself, whereas AFL is the only sport living in dreamland with an over-inflated opinion of themself where they cant criticise themself, only others.

the whole sport has no culture and does not accept women as equals to the men. AFL should lose young kids now whose parents would rather them play something different.

ps. thats what would be said in reverse.

Now for some balanced coverage of this in the media :cool:
it will be a joke and an outrage if there isn't.

Some St Kilda jerkoffs have apparently been accused of raping some lady after the Wizard Cup, now how stupid are these blokes. The Bulldogs get pasted from pillar to post, it is in the news nearly everyday for a month, so these jerkoffs do the same thing, they are either so far up themselves they think they won,t get caught, or the poor bastards can't read.

By the sound of it, gang rape is more the culture of the AFL, than League. The players should be kicked out of the game, guilty or not, an accusation is all that is needed, anything less and I can see the death of Aussie Rules that's for sure.

This is all too disgusting for me, I am tuning out of AFL, I can see the death of the game in 5 - 10 yrs.

Originally posted by RLS
This is all too disgusting for me, I am tuning out of AFL, I can see the death of the game in 5 - 10 yrs.

Cut it out RLS....you surely must be winding up the AFL boys. RL has its fair share of dramas as does AFL as does Premier League as does cricket. The only one I can't think of is Rugby.

Each sport goes through its moments and right now, both RL and AFL are coping a caning. They will both rebound and continue for ever and a day. There's no need to bag a code...they're all good and each has their place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

presumably you guys are afl fans if you post on an afl board so why bag the sport?

there are people with questionable values in all walks of life and people who break the law why pinpoint it to any sport.

individuals are accountable for individual actions, nothing more nothing less.

It honestly shouldn't be a suprise to anyone that an allegation like this has emerged. The Plaintiff in the Bulldogs case has essentially opened the door to all manner of claims, both True and False, which will now be made for many years to come. A Taboo subject has been broken and now the Floodgates are open.

Considering the overwhelming majority of sportsmen on this planet are lacking of Grey matter (Many exceptions still. Manly Prop Jason King has 2 years left until he completes a law degree. Pretty impressive when you consider how utterly impossible university access is in NSW and VIC), it's going to take a while for these players in Australia to realise that they can no longer get away with forced sexual encounters.

Why can't we have more integrity than the Rah Rahs and the Aussie Rules people in this regard? AFAIC, silence on the (small) Pro NRL sections on the media would be a fantastic rebuttal to the Patrick Smithesque Dia-tribes of the last weeks.

Re: Aussie Rules Stinks vs Real Values

Originally posted by Mark Rudd
Incident after incident. Rape claim after rape claim. Peeing on women. Pooing on women. From gang-bang to gang-rape.

It really is a sport going down hill. Dirty thugs is all they are.
this has nothing to do with league so why is it on this board?

are you too gutless to post this on the main board?

do you need the reassurance of your other RL redneck mates to pat you on the back and get all warm and fuzzy in a sea of aggreance?

The whole thing is pathetic isn't it

Why is it that somebody somewhere in all footy codes has not told them not to get in a situation like this.

Walk away,that's what you have to do.

Do they have the guts to do that.

It seems not..

Re: Re: Aussie Rules Stinks vs Real Values

Originally posted by nicko18
this has nothing to do with league so why is it on this board?

are you too gutless to post this on the main board?

do you need the reassurance of your other RL redneck mates to pat you on the back and get all warm and fuzzy in a sea of aggreance?

The Bulldogs allegations had nothing at all to do with AFL... Why was it on the AFL Main Board?

Originally posted by nineteen eighty
Cut it out RLS....you surely must be winding up the AFL boys. RL has its fair share of dramas as does AFL as does Premier League as does cricket. The only one I can't think of is Rugby.

Each sport goes through its moments and right now, both RL and AFL are coping a caning. They will both rebound and continue for ever and a day. There's no need to bag a code...they're all good and each has their place.

Yep the good thing is that both AFL and league will rebound and retain the number one spot in their various strongholds.

Meanwhile, rugby union remains 5 in from the back page. It has no strongholds in this country - it is number one nowhere.

this was difficult to believe.......the guys went to a lot of trouble to rape that woman.

the whole thing was set up with the precision of a secret forces covert operation.

first an under cover operative is inserted into melbourne and he befriends the target who he invites to a night club after a few months.

then he takes the target into a back room where the other members of the team proceed to rape her. never mind that hundreds of ppl could have seen them at the nightclub or that the security cameras should have picked them up. the actual rape could have even been captured on camera.

if this woman went to the police straight away there was a good chance of a sucessful conviction.

there are a lot easier and less risky ways of raping women.

afl gang rapes rock melbourne

the afl heartland is in shock today as the director of melbourne's rape crisis centre has confirmed that dozens and dozens and dozens of women have sought counselling and treatment at the centre after being gang raped by afl players.

none of these incidents were ever reported to police.

the head honchos of the afl were in panic mode as they hunkered down in their bunker planning a defensive strategy for their beloved code, whose reputation and standing in the community now lies in tatters.

even as we speak, mums all over australia are pulling their sons out of afl.........'i dont want my young johnny growing up to be a gang rapist'......they said.

the game of afl is facing catastropy as a giant tsunami of adverse publicity is about to devestate the afl heartland. sponsors are pulling out in droves.......'we dont want our good name associated with gang rapists'......they said.

journalists and media outlets are employing spin doctors to try to deflect their accute embarassment after denigrading rugby league and implying that afl and it's players were better behaved than rugby league meatheads. i especially feel sorry for patrick smith and jeff wells who launched such a concerted attack on the greatest game and now that the melbourne cespool has exploded in their face covering them in afl excrement, they are looking like absolute gooses.

'patrick smith and jeff wells are taking an extended break till they can recover from their public humiliation'.......a media spokesman said.

Re: afl gang rapes rock melbourne

Originally posted by noodnuts
the afl heartland is in shock today as the director of melbourne's rape crisis centre has confirmed that dozens and dozens and dozens of women have sought counselling and treatment at the centre after being gang raped by afl players.

the head honchos of the afl were in panic mode as they hunkered down in their bunker planning a defensive strategy for their beloved code, whose reputation and standing in the community now lies in tatters.

even as we speak, mums all over australia are pulling their sons out of afl.........'i dont want my young johnny growing up to be a gang rapist'......they said.

the game of afl is facing catastropy as a giant tsunami of adverse publicity is about to devestate the afl heartland. sponsors are pulling out in droves.......'we dont want our good name associated with gang rapists'......they said.

journalists and media outlets are employing spin doctors to try to deflect their accute embarassment after denigrading rugby league and implying that afl and it's players were better behaved than rugby league meatheads. i especially feel sorry for patrick smith and jeff wells who launched such a concerted attack on the greatest game and now that the melbourne cespool has exploded in their face covering them in afl excrement, they are looking like absolute gooses.

'patrick smith and jeff wells are taking an extended break till they can recover from their public humiliation'.......a media spokesman said.
I see "Rugby Leage" has now been replaced with "afl".....Its good to see you know how to use a PC.

At least the club had the balls to name the players involved, not like some other filthy **** weak club in Sydney.

Re: afl gang rapes rock melbourne

Originally posted by noodnuts

Please post links and sources regarding:

AFL people in bunkers?
Mums pulling their sons out of AFL?
AFL losing sponsors?
Journalists hiring spin doctors?
Smith and Wells on ext leave?

Because I can't find any! And judging by your grammar and spelling since you've started posting, I reckon I can find things on the internet better than you.

Re: Re: afl gang rapes rock melbourne

Originally posted by Mickey
I see "Rugby Leage" has now been replaced with "afl".....Its good to see you know how to use a PC.

At least the club had the balls to name the players involved, not like some other filthy **** weak club in Sydney.

Wasn't that nice of them to publicly humiliate those involved even though it is still an allegation, the dogs at least stuck togeather in the toughest of times as a proper team should.

I can just imagine St Kildas thinking 'Lets hang these two out to dry, so we don't get into trouble'. ********s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back