Banter Anzac Day Wager....

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that if we lose, I fear Jade may have Hird in mind for me but can't really see that happening and besides, he does look good in black and white.

Maggie, if the unthinkable happens, we will avert our eyes from your avatar for the week.

It is really strange as I really can't see us losing, the hardest part for me is choosing the sig for Jade.

We could add a poll to this thread? You could identify the options. Caroline Wilson is a thought, given her - ahem - close and supportive relationship with Hirdy.:D

We could add a poll to this thread? You could identify the options. Caroline Wilson is a thought, given her - ahem - close and supportive relationship with Hirdy.:D
Great idea, perhaps as soon as the siren sounds?

Wish I had photo shop, several images come to mind:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty simple.

I come here, talk a big game about how s**t the Pies are, and inevitably end up wearing your filthy colours for a week.
As soon as Maggie5 mentioned this bet after the siren in the game day thread I thought of this post.

It made me laugh then and it's making me laugh now :D

I'll be on my PC to accept my comeuppance in a couple hours.

Know that I do so with bitterness and scorn, as I drape myself in your filthy black and white-ness.

I think Jade got off easy with that one...

Nothing about how Hird didn't learn how to coach in the wet in his year off? Nothing about Jobe has returned to being a bog-standard ordinary player without the peptide program?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back