53435_15_1.jpg

53437_15_1.jpg

53438_15_1.jpg

53440_15_1.jpg

53439_15_1.jpg

Alright can we get one of our photoshoppers to do this image
arujzf3cmaavve8.jpg

With this quote in it:
"Yeah the cheeseburger i had for dinner last night might have made me perform better"

I think they need to be kept under 10 kbs or 100x100 pixels but not sure with gold members.

Alright can we get one of our photoshoppers to do this image
arujzf3cmaavve8.jpg

With this quote in it:
"Yeah the cheeseburger i had for dinner last night might have made me perform better"

Any specific type of text?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As always Collingwood folk, I honour my bet.

I'll be here, loud and proud for a week to make sure full value is extracted.

I would encourage more interaction between our two boards. I'd love to see a 5v5 bet next year; or something similar. The respect for our clubs goes both ways.

May I offer the below though:

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, we will remember them."

We WILL remember them.

:thumbsu:

As always Collingwood folk, I honour my bet.

I'll be here, loud and proud for a week to make sure full value is extracted.

I would encourage more interaction between our two boards. I'd love to see a 5v5 bet next year; or something similar. The respect for our clubs goes both ways.

May I offer the below though:

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, we will remember them."

We WILL remember them.

:thumbsu:

I'll definitely be a part of it next year, see you then mate :thumbsu:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Three months today...... I can smell the fear.......

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Of course you can, it's shrouding your entire body. I can see the stink lines from my window.

Yeah, you play big scary Melbourne in Round 2! I can see why you're fearful!
4048960-3x2-700x467.jpg

Terrifying!:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back