Banter Anzac Day Wager....

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and Gents, once more before the game starts (and I start to dislike you a little), I wanted to thank you all for the very good natured banter that has gone on here for the last five years.

I believe that whilst there is some 'feeling' that comes when dealing with a team like Collingwood or Essendon, that both clubs, and both club supporter bases generally respect the other.

May there be no injuries; may 90,000+ not make a sound, and may the Bombers smash the Pies.

:D

Bring on our part of Anzac Day.....

Guys and girls.....

The best team won.

As far as I know, there were no serious injuries.

And my god, once again, what a bloody brilliant day.

I encourage those of you that have not seen them, to check out the threads involving 'Tanked' on our board.

Next year, the ANZAC Day clash will be massive (100 years), and I would genuinely like to include the Pies board in that for that particular game.

Guys and girls.....

The best team won.

I encourage those of you that have not seen them, to check out the threads involving 'Tanked' on our board.

Next year, the ANZAC Day clash will be massive (100 years), and I would genuinely like to include the Pies board in that for that particular game.
Too respectful, Jade! Not used to this from you.:p

Did anybody end up taking up the bet?

Too respectful, Jade! Not used to this from you.:p

Did anybody end up taking up the bet?

Not this year mate ;)

Thank GOD ALMIGHTY

FREE AT LAST!!!!

Guys and girls.....

The best team won.

You've not luring our members into being banned are you Jade?:eek::rolleyes::D:p

You've not luring our members into being banned are you Jade?:eek::rolleyes::D:p

Like the Pies mods, our mods are exceptional - they ban morons, they do not ban people for talking.

You know, with only 185 days to go until Anzac Day - I'm genuinely worried about how you blokes are going to actually be able to get up to the sort of level of footy we can play.

I mean, based on what I'm looking at, this will be an unmitigated disaster for those in black and white.

I mean Heppell.... geez. That's the kind of young footballer you build a side around.

Daniher? Carlisle? Wow..... no recruiting of Q. Lynch over this side of the fence people - we're all set.

I mean, we already have the top 4 quality defence, when those two get going (prior to Anzac Day obviously), its just going to get all sorts of nasty for you blokes.

185 days till Anzac Day - weep for your side peoples, weep for your side.

You know, with only 185 days to go until Anzac Day - I'm genuinely worried about how you blokes are going to actually be able to get up to the sort of level of footy we can play.

I mean, based on what I'm looking at, this will be an unmitigated disaster for those in black and white.

I mean Heppell.... geez. That's the kind of young footballer you build a side around.

Daniher? Carlisle? Wow..... no recruiting of Q. Lynch over this side of the fence people - we're all set.

I mean, we already have the top 4 quality defence, when those two get going (prior to Anzac Day obviously), its just going to get all sorts of nasty for you blokes.

Well Lynch retired so there's your first f***up already;)

The way it's going you might not be able to field 22 players in what is it... 185 days?

Well be cocky like that might make you look like a complete Idiot in 186 days:D

The way it's going you might not be able to field 22 players in what is it... 185 days?

List of 40 players, possible 18 suspensions - all good, we'll be right. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well be cocky like that might make you look like a complete Idiot in 186 days:D

I'm from the shoot first and hide from the board for a week later school of BF posters....... :cool:

List of 40 players, possible 18 suspensions - all good, we'll be right. :D

34 players being issued notices, some of which have retired/been delisted/traded.... Really makes 18 seem like an arbitrary number to me :p

Perhaps the AFL will let you play some of your VFL listed players?

Let the games begin!
At least we know you'll stay true to any wager agreed to. Those Carlscum maggots though...

34 players being issued notices, some of which have retired/been delisted/traded.... Really makes 18 seem like an arbitrary number to me :p

Perhaps the AFL will let you play some of your VFL listed players?

Yeah maybe. Still rate us. :D

Let the games begin!
At least we know you'll stay true to any wager agreed to. Those Carlscum maggots though...

I once got banned from the Hawks board for offering them the same generous deal.

Touchy bastards banned their way out of a LOOOONG stretch of Jade ass-kickings..... :D

I'm of the school that says the peptide players will only miss between 3-4 weeks anyway and realistically we want to play every side at its best so bring it on. Let's face it with the chemicals ingested at the Dons they'll be "on the gear" effectively for the next ten years or so anyway (so the scientific evidence says atm). So it will basically be a match between our blue collar, "develop your own players type kids" and their "pumped up primadonas" and their imports. The one thing that's always separated the two teams has been the club cultures. They've always believed they are batter than everybody else (and taken extraordinary pharmaceutical efforts to remain such....I must admit Hirdy does look better with that peptide tan) whilst we've always been just that quiet, slightly shy, working class club that just keeps on getting the job done. You know something? I reckon we might just get the job done against the loudmouths again this year.

Black and White, Black and White, It's a privilege not a right.

PS Jadeo....who's coaching the primas now? The Bomber that gave Carlisle all the steel? or the pretty boy that filled em full of juice?
Oh that's right they both (Bomber and Golden Boy) got fined or suspended for the peptides didn't they?

Does anyone feel like it's slightly shameful playing the drug cheats on a day as holy as ANZAC day?

I wish we could enjoy the great event Anzac day is without the awkwardness of having to share it with what has become an unreasonable, immoral, despicable club.

PS Jadeo....who's coaching the primas now? The Bomber that gave Carlisle all the steel? or the pretty boy that filled em full of juice?

That would be our lord and saviour, hero and all around good guy Jimmy.

Oh that's right they both (Bomber and Golden Boy) got fined or suspended for the peptides didn't they?

Negative.

Although I did hear some nonsense about giving the game an ouchy or something? Or was it 26.1; making the execs look bad. I can't recall.....

439572-aurora-andruska.jpg

Does anyone feel like it's slightly shameful playing the drug cheats on a day as holy as ANZAC day?

I agree. I think we should give it to the Dogs, or St Kilda.

I mean, they keep telling me that the day itself is the reason it keeps getting biblical crowds - so yeah. Go Doggies.

Didn't need to recruit one , Jesse White's got a couple of years left in him .
Have you signed a coach yet?

Signed and sealed thru 2016, fo 'shizzle.

I wish we could enjoy the great event Anzac day is without the awkwardness of having to share it with what has become an unreasonable, immoral, despicable club.

Hey. We may be underhanded, soulless, cultish, immoral - but we are NOT a communist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back