Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Niall really downplays its significance in the article.

Expect it to be laughed off by bombers supporters and anti ASADA elements in the media.

Interesting development after no developments for such a long time nonetheless.

Niall really downplays its significance in the article.

Expect it to be laughed off by bombers supporters and anti ASADA elements in the media.

Interesting development after no developments for such a long time nonetheless.
No way you could possibly talk this down. Direct evidence of the substance they we taking.

Excluding everything we know and the ASADA case, the positive test results should see the two players in question suspended for 2 years automatically.

How about them other 32 tests that didnt show elevated levels.... ???

No surprise really that The Age have decided to run with this the very same day that the AFL are under the pump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way you could possibly talk this down. Direct evidence of the substance they we taking.

Excluding everything we know and the ASADA case, the positive test results should see the two players in question suspended for 2 years automatically.
Are these 'positive' tests or abnormally high results - there is a difference I think

He says that the defence layers will argue that it was naturally occurring even if levels were high and also that two players showing those levels does not matter for the 32 who don't.

Me, I would say that if the experts in the lab can say it was certainly administered then it becomes the soft, luxuriant pillow that makes the CAS panel comfortably satisfied...

Oh cool something happened.

He says that the defence layers will argue that it was naturally occurring even if levels were high and also that two players showing those levels does not matter for the 32 who don't.

Me, I would say that if the experts in the lab can say it was certainly administered then it becomes the soft, luxuriant pillow that makes the CAS panel comfortably satisfied...
Ummmm.... where have the 'experts in the lab said that it was certainly administered'... or are we just assuming that from the article...

its certainly naturally occurring as well... and that is stated.

Is it 'cheating' or just taking a few short cuts - there is a differnce you think
I didn't say anything like that. I was wondering exactly what abnormally high meant in this context, where 7.5% showed this. Can these results be explained by chance? What are the thresholds etc.

I was asking some pertinent questions Spackler, not the same old sh*t you just came up with.

They will know when the samples were taken.

If it was only two Essendon players on the day or one each on two different days, then the argument can be made that they just happened to catch something that exists for only a very short period of time. Hence the numbers are reasonable in a sample of 32.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back