Archie Thompson is the Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't watch much soccer, but I had to admire the skills involved in that goal against Sydney FC last week. Amazing!

If he continues to play well is he likely to go to Europe for more money? To the detriment of the A League.

he just came back from belgium this season to the victory but the bigger leagues may be calling if his form stays consistent and he plays well for australia against uruguay

vantheman32 said:
Archie is the A leagues best player! thoughts

00000025-image.jpg

This bloke might have something to say about that.

yeh that bloke would have sumthin 2 say about it... i saw him play against victory when archie headed home the winner. carle played a very good game he was prob newcastle lone player that was anygood that night. he is a fair freak

I think you mean this man:

00000063-image.jpg

MICKEY V

guess we will see this friday night when archie terrorizes adelaide n scores a hat trick lol im hoping!

Privileged and Duddy Allsopp don't go together.

DB10 said:
00000025-image.jpg

This bloke might have something to say about that.

If I give Archie an A minus grade I give Nick Carle a B minus. Carle is a good timer of runs but his shooting, touch and assessing of options fall short of Thompson. Hopefully Carle can aim to be part of the Socceroos for our Asian Cup qualifications, if we make the World Cup, it might just be beyond him, few better players in his position.

sainter said:
Archie's just privileged to be playing alongside this star

00000001-image.jpg

yeh allsop hasnt done much to impress so far! lack of goals and lack of assists, cood b time to let diaco roam wif archie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back