Game Day Around The Grounds - 1st Prelim - Collingwood v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep , and I was guilty of beating up on Lewis Young during that time , but bloody hell , pies were down by 10 points and it was season over 5 minutes in the 3rd , and they were going mental at Lipinski and Mitchell, and a few others .
The 3rd quarter? Pfft! We eat our own, sack players with immediate effect, and throw our jumpers on a bonfire midway through the first

The 3rd quarter? Pfft! We eat our own, sack players with immediate effect, and throw our jumpers on a bonfire midway through the first
these people suggesting other supporters are so bad - come to any of our autopsy threads or visit the gala event of hatred that was our mid-season slump - no need to be pointing fingers any further than right here..........

these people suggesting other supporters are so bad - come to any of our autopsy threads or visit the gala event of hatred that was our mid-season slump - no need to be pointing fingers any further than right here..........
Gotta admit I'm still a little surprised when I see it thrown around after a Carlton player's first or second touch for the game. A player that will inevitably contribute to the point their ledger has tipped entirely the other way by the final siren of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently the corrupt afl's dream gf has been the secret go all year - from the very first manifestation of the fixture back in late 2022 - how's that for clever planning?

I don't want to see carlton posters bagging the crap out of certain players if things don't do our way tomorrow. They have been eating their own over on that board.
A lot of posters should be banned after the crap they came up with. Disgusting
Would fill a opposition supporters say the strangest thing thread

apparently the corrupt afl's dream gf has been the secret go all year - from the very first manifestation of the fixture back in late 2022 - how's that for clever planning?
The silly thing is the AFL would much rather it be GWS v Carlton, captures the NSW market and we would still fill the stadium..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back