Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

i missed most of this match....i tipped dees ...probably like most

so what happened? was it because broins were super good or dees trash??

based on the last quarter dees didnt really look like they were playing with any sort intensity.
Lions were really good when they needed to be + Raynor inspired early. Dees crumpled, plus had Oliver running around who really shouldn't be playing so essentially a man down. That and I think the Dees are just overrated a tad.

Which idiot at AFL HQ scheduled * to play on a Friday night? Such a waste of a prime time spot for that rabble.
remember the 2019 game on a friday between these two? dons kicked the first goal then the dogs kicked something like 20 goals straight

*edit 21 unanswered, jeez.

remember the 2019 game on a friday between these two? dons kicked the first goal then the dogs kicked something like 20 goals straight

Hopefully we are in for a repeat.

Lions were really good when they needed to be + Raynor inspired early. Dees crumpled, plus had Oliver running around who really shouldn't be playing so essentially a man down. That and I think the Dees are just overrated a tad.
I think Oliver is a big problem for them...had a good game against dogs (??) but looks like he's sniffing too many line breaks :tearsofjoy:

In the last quarter I hardly sited Petracca...I was wondering if he was actually in the team

And no Pickett would no doubt hurt them

If we bring our good intensity/pressure game we should account for them I think

I think Oliver is a big problem for them...had a good game against dogs (??) but looks like he's sniffing too many line breaks :tearsofjoy:

In the last quarter I hardly sited Petracca...I was wondering if he was actually in the team

And no Pickett would no doubt hurt them

If we bring our good intensity/pressure game we should account for them I think
Oliver was in doubt to play, so not sure why they played him, he was seriously out of sorts.
Apart from Gawn, Melbourne midfield got smashed, Daniher and Hipwood kicked the 1st 4goals, Brisbane were 40 odd points up and should have finished them off but stopped with 8 minutes to go in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doggies by enough to embarrass the druggies ... again.

Reckon the faux edge will be chopped up by a genuine hard edge. Put McCrae back in and let him beat them senseless

I want bombers win.

Keep that flame of hope lit ever so slightly. Just string em along with no relief in sight.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

banning super mario GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back