Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I think our forwards are better than Sydney's however, Sydney's backline is great. Although they don't have to do much. Not sure why Freo is kicking so badly tonight. Wow Sydney 8 straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Freo are properly ass. No forward line whatsoever. No wonder they're trynna play defensive asf football.
I only watched the first quarter but Freo looked to try and trade blows with Sydney. They’re simply not equipped to do that.
I’m happy for Voss to make it all about accountability and pressure because we simply could not compete against the Swans in a shootout.

Good god they’re fast.

Geelong have a lot to answer for leaving jez on the ground after the head knock.
Independent drs...
I only watched the first quarter but Freo looked to try and trade blows with Sydney. They’re simply not equipped to do that.
I’m happy for Voss to make it all about accountability and pressure because we simply could not compete against the Swans in a shootout.

Good god they’re fast.
Pretty sure we'd destroy them in a shootout. More centre clearances for us to win. More 6-6-6 for Charlie and Harry to dominate from. Don't forget games last season we set records for goals from centre clearances

Independent drs...

Pretty sure we'd destroy them in a shootout. More centre clearances for us to win. More 6-6-6 for Charlie and Harry to dominate from. Don't forget games last season we set records for goals from centre clearances
From centre clearances we’re a chance but in most aspects they look bloody surgical to me where we’re more of a axe.

Whatever the case we will need to pressure them like all get out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back