No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its irrelevant - There is no compulsion for Alavi or Charter to answer questions at CAS - Why are we having this debate?

That's another issue entirely - there's been an ongoing debate as to whether those shitbags can be forced to attend or not, what they do or say if they get there, well I wouldn't like my future tied up in anything that might come out of their mouths.

That's another issue entirely - there's been an ongoing debate as to whether those shitbags can be forced to attend or not, what they do or say if they get there, well I wouldn't like my future tied up in anything that might come out of their mouths.

Hopefully Charter's credibility is shot. WASADA may have thrown a big bag of gold at his feet. I hope they dont have a new witness.

Not sure if its worth posting my idiot thoughts or not. (None of the 34 advertently took a banned substance. Justice has already been done.)

Not sure if its worth posting my idiot thoughts or not. (None of the 34 advertently took a banned substance. Justice has already been done.)

Plenty would agree with you, none of my non-efc football friends see any merit in what is still ongoing, one put it this way the other day - "power trippers gotta trip"

Hopefully Charter's credibility is shot. WASADA may have thrown a big bag of gold at his feet. I hope they dont have a new witness.

Charter hasn't come across as at all cooperative since he accused ASADA of trying to fit him up by playing with his testimony, and then expecting him to sign the doctored version.

Even if WADA did manage to procure a subpoena from the Supreme court to make Charter appear I doubt they'll get a word out of him.

Tracey Holmes · @TraceyLeeHolmes
21st May 2015 from TwitLonger

Here is what the head body of the Court of Arbitration for Sport #CAS (in Lausanne) told me yesterday with regard to #WADA v #Essendon:
- The location of any CAS hearing is determined by the Arbitral Panel (when constituted) after consultation with the parties
- The agreement of the parties on that point is an important criterion but is not binding on the Panel
- The following factors may generally influence the decision on the hearing location: need for a neutral place, practical aspects when parties and witnesses travel from different continents
- The hearing of witnesses and experts by video-link is allowed by the CAS rules

Pertinent from the article >

“We felt comfortable going into the Tribunal based on the evidence that was at hand...and there is no reason why we shouldn’t still feel comfortable."

WADA will outline its legal argument for the appeal in the coming days. The players will then have 20 days to respond to that brief.

“We would hope at best case...around 3 months but beyond that anywhere up to 6 months."

“This is effectively a re-prosecution of the same evidence by a different body under the same rules that were applied by the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal.”

“The players preference and the players lawyers preference would be to have it (heard) here".

“We need that patient for a little bit longer."

The Club remains on track to pass 60,000 members in the coming weeks.

The debate is whether Alavi or Charter will be forced to attend the hearing - There has been little discussion about whether they have to answer questions.

The debate is whether Alavi or Charter will be forced to attend the hearing - There has been little discussion about whether they have to answer questions.

As things stand WADA have no positive tests, no witnesses and no signed testimonies. Whether they can improve their position remains to be seen. But I don't see Charter playing ball with them, and Alavi only seems a little bit less reluctant than Charter.

I found this interesting >

Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 15m15 minutes ago
@DarylAdair @doodledogs1960 @ChrisKaias @AaronSalmon3 WADA was very unhappy with the ASADA Sharks 3 match ban deal. But no appeal chance

and the official word from WADA why >

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2014-09/wada-statement-on-nrl-sanctions

WADA is not entirely satisfied with the outcome of this case and the practical period of the 12 month suspensions that will actually be served by the players. However, having fully considered all circumstances, WADA is of the view that an appeal would not advance the fight against doping in any meaningful way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently one of the Hawthorn posters has a mate linked up to WADA team, his source reckons:

"WADA do not see this as a win or lose case. They are solely interested in seeing that rules and frameworks are adhere to and appropriate punishment is applied where breaches have occurred. They do not feel they need to fight in public with a Essendon or The Afl but just make appropriate announcements at the appropriate time.

There is a belief that something or somebody has come to light that will further develop the case...read into this what you will. They appear pleased about this.

WADA feel Switzerland is the right location and will fight any objections to this.

At this stage, and bear that in mind, they are as frustrated with the governing body of the game as the club."
"connected to wada"... hahahahahaha oh dear. That's just that Demonland clown pretending he knows things. He doesn't.

I found this interesting >

Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 15m15 minutes ago
@DarylAdair @doodledogs1960 @ChrisKaias @AaronSalmon3 WADA was very unhappy with the ASADA Sharks 3 match ban deal. But no appeal chance

and the official word from WADA why >

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2014-09/wada-statement-on-nrl-sanctions

WADA is not entirely satisfied with the outcome of this case and the practical period of the 12 month suspensions that will actually be served by the players. However, having fully considered all circumstances, WADA is of the view that an appeal would not advance the fight against doping in any meaningful way.

Considerable difference between WADA being unhappy with suspensions, and in EFC's case, found not guilty at an Anti-Doping Tribunal - Think we are comparing chalk and cheese.

I'll say it again - WADA wouldn't have appealed if Australian Rules was an Olympic Sport.

Rumours coming from sources close to several prominent HTB posters are suggesting that they are members of a sophisticated pedophile ring.

*Sources and information may be fictitious. However that is evidently of no concern on Bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back